Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCritic

Reaction score
If you are willing to follow the "logic" of the Zeke haters, why not carry it a step further?
You should hate Roger Staubach as well. He could have played one more season as 1979 was his best passing year. Would have won us one more Super Bowl. But NOOOOOOO......he had to go nurse his precious concussed little head. That poor baby!!! How DARE HE think of himself and his family before us Cowboys Fans!!!!! What a disloyal, treasonous SOB!!!

How did I do?

Redline360

Reaction score
Why are people comparing Zeke to Emmitt....Completely different eras, game has changed vastly, and etc. Just beyond nonsense

Zekes 12 TDs look good on paper(stats) however if you look at the bigger picture its highly misleading. He was literally force fed short TD's. Think someone posted months ago on twitter that nearly half of Zekes TDS, Pollard got us within 5 yards

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Is Mixon getting suspended or something? I thought I saw that something crazy happened with him, again.
He's still there. I don't see him going Cincinnati. I can see him in Philly. Take less money just a chance of going farther than the first round. That wouldn't surprise me. I don't know what our chances will be I have high hopes every year only to get stomped on and smashed usually in the first round

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
3.7 ypc, 12 rushing TDs
3.8 ypc, 12 rushing TDs

The first is year 7 of Emmitt, the second is year 7 (last season) of Zeke. Emmitt played for a better team that won the SB so we perceive similar production differently.

Zeke will never be Emmitt, but the notion that he can no longer help any team seems overplayed on this board.
Hope he plays and plays well.
Wish him nothing but the best.

stiletto

Reaction score
Lol….please goto the eagles as this would underscore my opinion that this guy is trash.

For me it is about EASILY game-planning the run defense. Anytime Zeke is in...just guard the pass. Problems solved.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
I'm a Zeke fan, I will be pulling for him, just hope it's not Philly.

Can't help but wonder why all these players a flocking to the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.