Twitter: Ezekiel Elliott narrows his team options

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Where ever he goes, I hope he does well and gets things back on track.

unless he goes to Philly... in which case, sorry Zeke, but I hope he sucks. :)

I'd be OK seeing him in Cincy or Green Bay (I'd take him over Dillon)

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He's an Ohio hero so Bengals make a ton of sense if he wants to go back there and play on a playoff team. If he wanted the most carries the Jets seem like a good option. The Eagles are a good option if he wants to split a lot of carries.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Surprised he is even getting any offers.
He looked done by the end of last season.
3.7 ypc, 12 rushing TDs
3.8 ypc, 12 rushing TDs

The first is year 7 of Emmitt, the second is year 7 (last season) of Zeke. Emmitt played for a better team that won the SB so we perceive similar production differently.

Zeke will never be Emmitt, but the notion that he can no longer help any team seems overplayed on this board.

kumizi

Reaction score
This is like the Jaylon Smith situation all over again. At least we don’t have to watch him anymore.

kumizi

Reaction score
3.7 ypc, 12 rushing TDs
3.8 ypc, 12 rushing TDs

The first is year 7 of Emmitt, the second is year 7 (last season) of Zeke. Emmitt played for a better team that won the SB so we perceive similar production differently.

Zeke will never be Emmitt, but the notion that he can no longer help any team seems overplayed on this board.
Now post the YPC of every other good RB in the NFL last year.

Why in the world would you compare his production to a player from 30 years ago? The game has changed. Cowboys fans are still stuck in the mid 90s.

Motorola

Reaction score
Is Mixon getting suspended or something? I thought I saw that something crazy happened with him, again.
February 2nd: Alleged agrgravated menacing incident against a woman
- threatened her with a gun; charges dismissed the next day (division round game v. Buffalo was later that night).

March 6th: Injured child incident at Mixon' home - shots were fired inside. Mixon not arrested, but 10 days later his sister and her boyfriend were charged - but not hm.

Praxit

Reaction score
...nah, I think Tampa will get him at last minute. Should have taken a pay cut in Dallas.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Is Mixon getting suspended or something? I thought I saw that something crazy happened with him, again.
Nah but Perrine left and Mixon has been injury prone so they need insurance. A good team but a bad line.. I dunno about that one to be honest.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I think his options were narrowed by the teams that actually showed interest in him. Let's not make it sound as if teams were lining up for the services. :laugh:
How do you know they weren't? Please identify your sources...

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where ever he goes, I hope he does well and gets things back on track.

unless he goes to Philly... in which case, sorry Zeke, but I hope he sucks. :)

I'd be OK seeing him in Cincy or Green Bay (I'd take him over Dillon)
Yeah....same. I wish him all the best....except if he's in philly!!

stiletto

Reaction score
Bengals makes the most sense. He could be a third down extra lineman to give Burrow more time to operate.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
When he signs with the Eagles, Power shifts back to them. He will run through our DL like a hot knife through butter.
Book it.
Lol sure he will. If he goes to Philly he will be third string. You and I used to be cool but I don’t know where the hell you are these days. Be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.