Ezekiel Elliott real contract numbers

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
5 years - $63 million guaranteed. 28 years old. Nothing guaranteed after 5 years. They can keep paying him $14 million per year after 5 years (a bargain if he is still a top RB). And they can cut him after 5 years at no impact to the cap. This is a brilliant deal for both sides. Congrats to us Cowboys fans!!!
:flagwave::yourock::clap:

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Dude it doesn’t matter how much Zeke makes. He will not honor his contract, it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. In a few years if Zeke is still in the league and not suspended, he will hold out again. He is constant drama and a distraction.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Dude it doesn’t matter how much Zeke makes. He will not honor his contract, it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. In a few years if Zeke is still in the league and not suspended, he will hold out again. He is constant drama and a distraction.

I mean, by your rationale, we're all gonna die anyway so why not get on with it?

CCBoy

Reaction score

Oh, he is still growing as a man...and a player.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
5 years - $63 million guaranteed. 28 years old. Nothing guaranteed after 5 years. They can keep paying him $14 million per year after 5 years (a bargain if he is still a top RB). And they can cut him after 5 years at no impact to the cap. This is a brilliant deal for both sides. Congrats to us Cowboys fans!!!
:flagwave::yourock::clap:
Yeah I don't want to sound like Spagnola but this is a good deal (as long as Zeke stays healthy and out of trouble.)

CCBoy

Reaction score
Come on now you know that was funny, I’m just clowning, You have seen my post for a long time.

Just Riding out a hurricane and having fun in the forum. If you want me to delete that I will just let me know

I'm an old veteran, yea, I understand a youthful view...but myself, I won't kid there. But, that's me at this point in my journey. I still like you as a fan of the Cowboys...

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I'm an old veteran, yea, I understand a youthful view...but myself, I won't kid there. But, that's me at this point in my journey. I still like you as a fan of the Cowboys...
I am probably older than you. I’m past 50, my left knee feel like it’s 100

I still remember Staubach and Pearson