Ezekiel Elliott real contract numbers

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
5 years - $63 million guaranteed. 28 years old. Nothing guaranteed after 5 years. They can keep paying him $14 million per year after 5 years (a bargain if he is still a top RB). And they can cut him after 5 years at no impact to the cap. This is a brilliant deal for both sides. Congrats to us Cowboys fans!!!
:flagwave::yourock::clap:

Wow, source? If this is right, this is indeed a really good deal.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
5 years guaranteed? Aw heck no. Jaylon and D-Law basically got 3. Guaranteeing 5 seasons at top dollar for pretty much anyone is a terrible move.

robjay04

Reaction score
Dude it doesn’t matter how much Zeke makes. He will not honor his contract, it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. In a few years if Zeke is still in the league and not suspended, he will hold out again. He is constant drama and a distraction.

Well he’s never held out of a contract that he and his agent actually negotiated and had a say on.

The rookie contract is basically written by the CBA. Tired of that argument.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I love this day, love that Zeke is signed,, but while everyone is focusing on the money,,, I really want to know the verbage, the language in the contract, I don't really care about the money, I want to know if this franchise has an out clause in place in this contract that protects the investment on a beast knucklehead.

Sydla

Reaction score
Do we have confirmation on the guaranteed money actually being 63MM?

This deal gets worse by the hour if that’s true.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Come on now you know that was funny, I’m just clowning, You have seen my post for a long time.

Just Riding out a hurricane and having fun in the forum. If you want me to delete that I will just let me know
I'm gonna go against the grain here but I admit I thought it was funny

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 years - $63 million guaranteed. 28 years old. Nothing guaranteed after 5 years. They can keep paying him $14 million per year after 5 years (a bargain if he is still a top RB). And they can cut him after 5 years at no impact to the cap. This is a brilliant deal for both sides. Congrats to us Cowboys fans!!!
:flagwave::yourock::clap:

That is if he's still happy after Barkley signs his new deal in NY. He can apparently just not show up and get rewarded.