Ezekiel Elliott's current season projection

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes. This is definitely a Tyron Smith and Zack Martin story as much as it is Ezekiel Elliott.

Biadasz is a big part of the line coming together. We finally have a legitimate center anchoring the middle of that line.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
:hammer: FACT.

Kudos to Zeke, though. He saw the light and realized he was his own enemy. The stardom went to his head and he started getting fat, out of shape and lazy. Last season's dismal performance for Zeke was an eye opener. So glad he made a full transformation this offseason with his diet, training and dedication.

Like you said, Zeke needs to keep doing this every year if he wants to remain effective and relevant the next several years, because Father Time waits on no one.

He also talked about losing his confidence which probably put him in a bad spot mentally which has an effect on everything mentioned. They mentioned it yesterday that he said he got his confidence back, and you can see it he’s not pressing anymore.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yes. This is definitely a Tyron Smith and Zack Martin story as much as it is Ezekiel Elliott.

I would add in RT. Both Collins (game one) and Steele making a MOUNTAIN of improvement have also been huge. Steele may be the most-improved player other than Zeke.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Talent means nothing if you can't stay healthy. Especially as a running back. I think Giants can wrap it up now and move on. Official dud draft pick.

Another name to add to the already long list of Penn State running backs.

RaZon

Reaction score
Cory Clement

I knew that, sheesh! Thanks!

He needs more carries, long season.

As we all nobody takes more of a beating than a RB, the reason is the velocity that hit/get hit with.