Ezekiel Elliott's current season projection

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, not yet. He has too much talent and potential to throw in the towel. But he might not get that second contract in couple years if he can’t stay healthy.

You cannot depend on Barkely. That pick is already a total bust. Even if he stayed healthy for an entire year, blowing the #2 pick on Barkely was a monster mistake. Worse than the Zeke pick. At least we got a few great years out of Zeke.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Actually wasn't it the yard marker that he hit his hip on.. And frankly the guys holding that thing need to be fined a game check for not moving the damn things out of the way! They just left the damn metal rods inches from the sideline instead of taking them with them as they moved themselves out of harm's way.

Oh and I think the word is pylon..
Elliott was interviewed and it was the pylon.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You cannot depend on Barkely. That pick is already a total bust. Even if he stayed healthy for an entire year, blowing the #2 pick on Barkely was a monster mistake. Worse than the Zeke pick. At least we got a few great years out of Zeke.
I hear ya but he’s still their most talented player. We’ll see how he fares from here but his health is a major concern but like I said probably won’t see a second contract with NY without a miraculous turn around.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hear ya but he’s still their most talented player. We’ll see how he fares from here but his health is a major concern but like I said probably won’t see a second contract with NY without a miraculous turn around.

What does it matter? He rarely plays. Its actually detrimental to the team because they are depending on him. Keep him around on his rookie deal, then let him walk.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Remember when people liked to compare Saquon Barkley and Giants fans were saying they had the best runner in the NFC East now? Good times.

Yeah I feel bad for Barkley.. talented kid but I have been saying for years that his running style was not going to be conducive to longevity. Stopping and starting while making violent cuts is asking a lot on a 230 pound body. I hope he heals up soon.. That ankle looked bad..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What does it matter? He rarely plays. Its actually detrimental to the team because they are depending on him. Keep him around on his rookie deal, then let him walk.
It only matters in the sake of argument why they still are hoping he can stay healthy. But we agree as I stated about a second contract.

And that was a freak injury yesterday.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Amazing how that works.

My hunch is Moore is gone next year. He’s becoming a hot commodity.
I hope not!

Jerry needs to tell Kellen Moore that he's the next Cowboys head coach in waiting. He's training and learning under McCarthy, Quinn and the other old veteran coaches right now for the next few years.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
IMHO, it’s a combo.

Moore has been great from the start. No doubt he is improving at his craft. But its the execution and quality of the Oline that is allowing him to do all this. When one play works, then you can execute other plays off those plays.

Ren

Reaction score
Not gonna put it all on Zeke just like I didn’t put all the blame on him last year (fumbles aside), he’s improved for sure but the OL play is also is light years better than last year