FEATURED FA agent thread

Carson

Reaction score
Rumors have it that the Cowboys will be signing 2 vet defensive back types. A safety and a possible corner starter.

Lets see.
Keyword is starter. Hopefully it’s guys that will help us and not backup role players

Sydla

Reaction score
Kazee would be far from the worst S we could sign but he's had some injury issues last year and they tend to not work out for us, LOL.

visionary

Reaction score
Sign him up. Looks good on tape. Quinn knows him well. Would be a definite upgrade to our D.

i guess he can coach the players up from the sideline . Did he go to the Garrett School of Incessant Clapping “?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kazee would be a decent signing. Instant starter at safety next to Wilson. I would still draft one within the first 3 rounds.

Sydla

Reaction score
Kazee would be a decent signing. Instant starter at safety next to Wilson. I would still draft one within the first 3 rounds.

Maybe but he's coming off an achilles injury from week 4. That should give people pause. If healthy, he'd be a decent pick up. But that achilles is a concern.

But that's probably what attracts Stephen and Jerry. Teams will be shy to sign him given that, so they'll swoop in and get their man on the cheap.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I had some interest in Conley a while back, but the more I dug the more I saw how bad he is
My reasoning for him is he has the athletic ability, young, was a former 1st round pick.
These are the type or players you dont invest in but see if you can get the best out of them, imo

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Maybe but he's coming off an achilles injury from week 4. That should give people pause. If healthy, he'd be a decent pick up. But that achilles is a concern.

But that's probably what attracts Stephen and Jerry. Teams will be shy to sign him given that, so they'll swoop in and get their man on the cheap.
I think you pick him up and proceed like hes not on the team until camp.
If you draft someone better then you have a nice 3rd safety who won't see the field as much so hopefully wont be re injured, but he has the potential to be a nice starter if it works out

visionary

Reaction score
I think you pick him up and proceed like hes not on the team until camp.
If you draft someone better then you have a nice 3rd safety who won't see the field as much so hopefully wont be re injured, but he has the potential to be a nice starter if it works out

if you’re signing Kazee it is to be the starting FS. You can’t pretend he’s not on the team. If they sign him they’re not taking a safety until rd 5-7. This exactly why I don’t want him because he can’t be relied on