FEATURED FA agent thread

ESisback

Reaction score
I agree with you but this is exactly why the better move would have been to not sign Neal, sign Wright to be MLB and have LVE play WLB

we’re so stupid it is mind boggling

Of course, had we done THAT, people would have called it mind boggling and stupid too!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
One more FA acquisition they need to make is re-signing Joe Looney. He's a versatile lineman, good for the team morale. The dude cracks me up.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Of course, had we done THAT, people would have called it mind boggling and stupid too!

Lol what is actually "MING BOGGLING and STUPID" is that these armchair GM's actually believe they truly know better than every single NFL SCOUT out there, just waiting to be proven right by the newly-signed player failing miserably so that they can bask in their pitiful, grotesque "sunset" amd say "i toLd YaH sO!!!!" I'm frankly tired of it and honestly, i'll even admit that i used to be one of those armchair GM's, and it just never works. Back to the point at hand however, i do like Keanu Neal and think IF he can stay healthy, he can regain his pro-bowl form and help turn this D into a force... Anyways, just my take :huh::huh::huh:, but *** do i know? Im a clueless idiiot just like the rest of the non "Armchair GMs out there.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
One more FA acquisition they need to make is re-signing Joe Looney. He's a versatile lineman, good for the team morale. The dude cracks me up.
On the blitz they said that Looney is getting interest and is likely gone. That Xavier Woods isn't getting much interest and maybe has a possibility to come back.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
On the blitz they said that Looney is getting interest and is likely gone. That Xavier Woods isn't getting much interest and maybe has a possibility to come back.

I saw that as well. I still think they should sign Joe Looney.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

40d93dfa05d4afc6470ad2da814a7824.gif

If that isn’t a ‘my old team didn’t want me’ level deal then nothing is.