FEATURED FA agent thread

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yep. This is one that makes me scratch my head. And, in the middle of the season, when we are being gashed in the run game, the staff and FO are going to act all perplexed.
It is very frustrating.
we LOVE our guys.
giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. This is one that makes me scratch my head. And, in the middle of the season, when we are being gashed in the run game, the staff and FO are going to act all perplexed.
It is very frustrating.

That definition of insanity...
:banghead:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Still lack big edge rushers. Shelton is a massive downgrade from Tomlinson
Yes but they have made it to where they can now draft ANOTHER stud dline guy to mix in. Looking at the bigger picture, they have a solid plan. SO FAR, I fail to see what our plan is for the interior dline. It almost points to us drafting multiple DT's if I am being honest. Good draft to do so I guess, since its so deep.

Carson

Reaction score
Yes but they have made it to where they can now draft ANOTHER stud dline guy to mix in. Looking at the bigger picture, they have a solid plan. SO FAR, I fail to see what our plan is for the interior dline. It almost points to us drafting multiple DT's if I am being honest. Good draft to do so I guess, since its so deep.
Shelton is like Tre Boston. Fits a need, available multiple times, yet no interest

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

We don't have a plan that is why we are all over the board.

Carson

Reaction score
The Giants greatly value the DT spot and 1T spot. From Snacks Harrison to Dalvin Tomlinson to Danny Shelton. They want talent at the position, not just a big body. Clearly part of their philosophy as an organization.
I would as well. They can dominate Connor Williams from there and get an edge up lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
Giants have had a great offseason. Shelton makes them better. Our oline will struggle against him. We better draft a guy.
The Giants are building a nice team.

I personally don't think their QB is much of anything, so they don't worry me.

This is the difference between a GM having to get it done or be gone.

No such pressure in Dallas.

Jerry once called this an "advantage."

Some truly delusional stuff.

Carson

Reaction score

I believe Gettleman is in his final year. So it’s all in. If they stink he’s out anyway

Rayman70

Reaction score

Danny Dimes isn't very good like you said. Hes just a guy. His accuracy leaves alot to be desired and he's slow to make his reads. They had a great offseason but still mediocre at the most important position, QB. Dallas is the opposite lol..great at QB and mediocre to bad on D.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Danny Dimes isn't very good like you said. Hes just a guy. His accuracy leaves alot to be desired and he's slow to make his reads. They had a great offseason but still mediocre at the most important position, QB. Dallas is the opposite lol..great at QB and mediocre to bad on D.

No, mediocre doesn't belong in the same sentence when it comes to our D, just flat out BAD!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hell man who's the stud d line guy in this draft? Hopefully Cowboys get him because I'm not seeing one that's gonna start for them next season.