FEATURED FA agent thread

LittleD

Reaction score
We LOVE our Players but, not as much as the Bengals do!
They need to come on down and take Jaylon off our hands.

Aven8

Reaction score
I feel better about possibly signing Kazee now that didn't go out and do it day. You really want to have some medical discussions about that achilles

They are just waiting for Dr Cooper to give them the thumbs up just like he did for Jaylon.....;)

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I get that. Cool. Agree. Just saying that overall percentages for anyone in the rounds being a full time starter aren’t high so stick to the board and hope you hit if CB is your choice in 1st or 2nd..or beyond. Basically I wouldn’t avoid it if your secondary is trash....which ours always seems to be. Just sucks Chido sucked and in the same position again
Well I agree with the first part, but Chido did not/does not suck. He's a solid starter.

Sydla

Reaction score
Kazee screams trouble. Getting to the point where we’re going to have to go with whoever we get in the draft.

For the right price, I'd take a flier on him. At this point, this is what we are left with. Taking a roll of the dice on previously injured players or older players.

But again, I am sitting here laughing that this team was on pace to be one of the worst defenses in NFL history and the front office's stance to that this offseason is basically, "Nah, we good there..........."

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Glad we did not re sign a meh player. I want to see diggs and farley start on the outside put j lew in the slot. Would love to see reggie robinson get in on the cb rotation too

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Kazee screams trouble. Getting to the point where we’re going to have to go with whoever we get in the draft.

Separate and aside from Kazee missing 15 games in 2017 and 12 games in 2020, look at his declining QB Comp % from 2018-2020:

2018: 53.3%
2019: 65.1%
2020: 75%

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah...but who do you play the other 13 games when he is in street clothes...:)

One of the five guys they already have under contract. The 'same' five guys, with very much the same attributes.

Aven8

Reaction score
I didn’t realize Malcolm Brown is only 27. What the heck are we waiting for?! Rod is no longer here!