FA Brandon Graham is interesting

dckid

Reaction score
This league is about youth, not interested in 30 plus year old players........Taco needs an attitude adjustment and needs to grow up, hopefully that happens during the offseason because his career is at a cross road.......I was never a fan of the pick since word leaked out three weeks before the draft that the Cowboys were high on him..
I hope your joking with that statement. Never stop trying to improve the team. Just look at the Eagles over the past few years. You cant just win with young guys. You need talent across the board.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Taco will be gone.
I would move him for another first round draft bust from recent years, just to get rid of him.

He is the individual responsible for the failed "Hot Boyz" campaign.

Get him off the roster.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
The biggest question no one has asked is, would he even want to sign here?

A lot of Eagles players have a strong distaste for the Cowboys and I don’t see him coming here unless he gets paid an exorbitant amount of money. JJ and Co. have already shown what kind of “cash” they’d spend on the FA market.

Sydla

Reaction score
Graham would be a progress stopper to Gregory, Taco, and Armstrong. Let the young bucks fight it out.

LOL.

And away we go with the favorite offseason term....... progress stopper.

He’ll be too expensive so this is all moot but he’s an upper echelon edge player for a team in Dallas that is largely an average pass rushing team.

He’d make this defense better.

Sydla

Reaction score
The biggest question no one has asked is, would he even want to sign here?

A lot of Eagles players have a strong distaste for the Cowboys and I don’t see him coming here unless he gets paid an exorbitant amount of money. JJ and Co. have already shown what kind of “cash” they’d spend on the FA market.

He seems to be a guy who is looking for one last big contract based on his comments this past week.

If Dallas gave him that deal, I think he would take it. But Dallas won’t be paying him what he wants so it’s all moot anyway.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
LOL.

And away we go with the favorite offseason term....... progress stopper.

He’ll be too expensive so this is all moot but he’s an upper echelon edge player for a team in Dallas that is largely an average pass rushing team.

He’d make this defense better.

Most misused term on the site, progress stopper

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I hope your joking with that statement. Never stop trying to improve the team. Just look at the Eagles over the past few years. You cant just win with young guys. You need talent across the board.
You mean the same group that want to move on from Lee who's only 32.....tell me that last great 30 plus year old signing by the Cowboys that worked out really well in the last ten years...