FA CBs

burmafrd

Reaction score
I want a guy who can go man to man- NO COVER 2 CBs NEED APPLY!!!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Anyone know the status of DeAngelo Hall (Falcons)? I always thought Jerry may go after him. Wonder how him and T.O. would get along...:laugh2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
any mention of over publicised toast (also knows as Deangelo Hall) will be punished by 100 lashes with TO's tongue.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
burmafrd;1906561 said:
any mention of over publicised toast (also knows as Deangelo Hall) will be punished by 100 lashes with TO's tongue.

...or spit.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I don't think we need to get a top tier CB for our #3. I do think you need to draft a young one early REGARDLESS what you do in free agency. It takes time to learn the NFL game and speed.

We should try and sign a Free Agent that is middle of the road, unless we can get a stud for a fair price. I'd take Springs as a stop gap. We need 3 guys that can play pretty tight though.

Unless they change the scheme and don't give receivers these huge cushions it's all moot though. You can't have a safety in no mans land, and a CB 10 yards behind the receiver all the time. Ball just gets lobbed in there each time for a first down.

I don't understand WHY we didn't do what the Giants did to us 2nd half. If we have a pass rushing style 3-4 defense even without blitzing, we should play JAM the receiver to delay them and then mostly man coverage. The front 7 scheme didn't match our DB scheme AGAIN This year. But then I'm not much of a football expert, so maybe I'm wrong. Doesn't makes sense to give up short and mid range passes if you are an aggressive qb sacking d though. Defeats your strength up front and reason to go with 3-4 (unless you want the Parcells 3-4 d again).

LarryCanadian