FA wishlist (fantasy warning)

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
You dont trade elite edge rushers, in their prime. Next years 1 is not going to get you Brown maybe in 5 years, but in his prime not even close. I would rather draft Deebo Samuel in the 2nd, and depending if Hurns and Beaze come back, I would look at picking up either Rishard Matthews, or Chris Conley to be the 3rd WR, Samuel I would look to as Bease replacement.
How big of an impact can Dlaw make when the offense can't beat anyone. I'm not disagreeing I'm just stating that fact .

The cap is gonna be spent regardless. I'm suggesting going all in on offense. Trying to get a stud at all the skilled positions. 4-5 new weapons. It doesn't matter if we spend 20 million on one great receiver or 20 million on 5 wrs. As long as its a top 5 offense .

There is no way beasely is gonna stay. Prolly austin either. The Cowboys won't pay the going rate for a Starting slot wr in a Te dominated snapcount offense. Our slot wrs are either spot played designated blockers or spot played 3rd down receivers.

It doesn't matter if the slot wr is elite and 10x better than the #2wr or all of the tes combined

There are only 2 things in Life that are Guaranteed .Death and the Dallas Cowboys are gonna use a te on every down if not 2.

If doesnt matter if it's 3rd down and 50 or if Garrett just picked up the te from the home Depot parking lot. He's not coming off the field unless hes on a cart per Jerrah. And if not he'll replace him with the next man up who can.

Jerrah doesn't gaf if that te catches a single pass all year as long as he plays every snap.

I'm 99.999999% sure Jerrah lost a lifetime bet w Jason Witten on his first day of training camp.

If Gronk came to play for AMERICAS TEam and in his first game he had 7tds by the start of the fourth-quarter he'd still have to play every snap to carry on the everydown tradition or in week 2-17 we would be watching Geoff swaim.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
How big of an impact can Dlaw make when the offense can't beat anyone. I'm not disagreeing I'm just stating that fact .

The cap is gonna be spent regardless. I'm suggesting going all in on offense. Trying to get a stud at all the skilled positions. 4-5 new weapons. It doesn't matter if we spend 20 million on one great receiver or 20 million on 5 wrs. As long as its a top 5 offense .

There is no way beasely is gonna stay. Prolly austin either. The Cowboys won't pay the going rate for a Starting slot wr in a Te dominated snapcount offense. Our slot wrs are either spot played designated blockers or spot played 3rd down receivers.

It doesn't matter if the slot wr is elite and 10x better than the #2wr or all of the tes combined

There are only 2 things in Life that are Guaranteed .Death and the Dallas Cowboys are gonna use a te on every down if not 2.

If doesnt matter if it's 3rd down and 50 or if Garrett just picked up the te from the home Depot parking lot. He's not coming off the field unless hes on a cart per Jerrah. And if not he'll replace him with the next man up who can.

Jerrah doesn't gaf if that te catches a single pass all year as long as he plays every snap.

I'm 99.999999% sure Jerrah lost a lifetime bet w Jason Witten on his first day of training camp.

If Gronk came to play for AMERICAS TEam and in his first game he had 7tds by the start of the fourth-quarter he'd still have to play every snap to carry on the everydown tradition or in week 2-17 we would be watching Geoff swaim.
What the heck? Where did the Witten attack come from?

You're talking about the greatest Cowboy of this century thus far. Without question a top 3 TE of all-time. Gronk may retire at #4, but I don't think he'll play long enough to get to the Gonzalez/Witten/Gates tier.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
What the heck? Where did the Witten attack come from?

You're talking about the greatest Cowboy of this century thus far. Without question a top 3 TE of all-time. Gronk may retire at #4, but I don't think he'll play long enough to get to the Gonzalez/Witten/Gates tier.
Im a fan of 82. he and Tony just burned us out as fans with all those 3 yard passes on 3rd an 10. He just played way too long past his prime.
Gronk was a better overall te because he could line up anywhere on the field and thrive. He was a wr/te who could catch deep passes and draw double/triple teams and most importantly score . Witten wasnt a deep baller or the Red Zone monster like Gronk. 82 was just a possession receiver. Gronk could take over a game offensively and drag 3 guys into the end zone. He's by far the best te in football. Sure Witten was a Cowboy but comparing him to Gronk is absurd. Gronk fought through double and triple teams and still put up 15 TDS in a season and made those critical down plays that won games, Division titles, afc championships, and Superbowls .
There's nobody outside of DC Nation that's gonna put #82 above #87.

I'm glad the shell of Witten in his prime is gone. The Cowboys need to replace the stud #82 in his prime and get rid of these 1 td a year guys who can't even match the washed up version.

Jerrah has lost his desire and hunger to win. He's just entertaining. First class personable guy that I've met on 4-5 occasions. Unfortunately that's not gonna improve this offense or win games. Talent is the only thing that's gonna do that and our offense is 3 players minimum away.

I

cristglo

Reaction score
Give me Grady Jarrett over ET even though he is older i would take jared cook at TE or even Jesse james and call it a day after we signed some f our own.

cristglo

Reaction score
You have Sheldon who has played for Richard but what kind of money is he going to want? Will he play for 7-8 mil a year he is 28 years old?
Earl Thomas who is coming off an injury is he still wanting to be paid as the highest S in the league at 30?
Danny Shelton who is only 26 but is he an up grade to who we already have on the roster?
Grady Jarett is who I like but its a pipe dream lol

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
You have Sheldon who has played for Richard but what kind of money is he going to want? Will he play for 7-8 mil a year he is 28 years old?
Earl Thomas who is coming off an injury is he still wanting to be paid as the highest S in the league at 30?
Danny Shelton who is only 26 but is he an up grade to who we already have on the roster?
Grady Jarett is who I like but its a pipe dream lol
Adrian Amos is our fix for S.