Face it... We failed

Reaction score
We are not getting Hardy. We are not resigning McClain. We are not signing a starting caliber CB. We are not signing AP.

To me, the offseason is a failure. The warts of our defense were covered up by Murray and keeping time of possession. That is gone now. Maybe we'll get a good rookie RB, but it's not the same.

We are now signing guys like Jed Collins and Jasper Brinkley. JAGS to fill holes. While our competitors, even the Commanders, are signing starter caliber defenders.

We have a 2 year window and Jerry is acting like he's got 10...

davey999

Reaction score
Prepare to get skewered. The draft will solve all problems, even though we have a low pick in a shallow draft.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
I'm as big a realist as it gets, but the season is not over on March 13th. Get a grip. I can't believe people are freaking out over dudes you should've wanted gone for years like Bruce Carter.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
JAGs to fill the spots of the JAGs we lost? Who was truly irreplaceable that someone signed from our team?

History has shown that RB and LB are the two most easily replaced positions in the NFL.

If I'm not driving the Jeremy Parnell bandwagon, I'm at least sitting in the passenger seat with @xwalker. But in the end, you ended up losing a backup RT because you signed Free.

You lost your 5th WR and ST player. Those can be found in FA and in the draft.

You also picked up a few compensatory picks in the 2016 Draft. Don't discount this.

And we are only a few days into FA and the drafted hasn't happened yet. Why jump off the ledge now?

Primetime42

Reaction score
We are not getting Hardy. We are not resigning McClain. We are not signing a starting caliber CB. We are not signing AP.

To me, the offseason is a failure. The warts of our defense were covered up by Murray and keeping time of possession. That is gone now. Maybe we'll get a good rookie RB, but it's not the same.

We are now signing guys like Jed Collins and Jasper Brinkley. JAGS to fill holes. While our competitors, even the Commanders, are signing starter caliber defenders.

Go join the Philly contingent since they've won the off season championship.

These things aren't won in March, man.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Not sure how much I care about being off-season champions to be honest. I don't think you get a trophy for that.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Romo may have a 2 or 4 year window but there is life after Romo. Hell if I had to I would use 2 #1's to move up to get a top rookie QB when the time comes. In the meantime you build and add to the team without drastically overpaying.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
colorfull_tissue_box_white_tissue_sticking_out_box_cg1p438784c.jpg

LittleD

Reaction score

Fine you don't like it...Good thing you are not in Cowboy's FO.
Why not join one of these team's boards: Jax, Raiders, Commanders, etc...
They are looking for crazy over there!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you are bound and determined to keep posting these ranting and whining threads multiple times a day...Do so in the Rant zone, that's what the rant zone is for.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Only failed according to some Zoners.
The front office is doing what they planed to do, so they don't remotely think they are failing.

Again...
for what they signed for, who did we miss on so far?
no one? 1 player? 2 maybe?
There are 32 teams and many with 4-5 times the cap room and a league mandate to spend it.