Fake Cowboys fans

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
DEz didnt mesh well with Dak(everyones numbers were down) , gets cut and now the cowboys fans hate him. I guess if Dak gets too one day, those same people defending him will hate him.
They all look like blind robots who only see a jersey. You dont watch what the players actually do. As long as they have a star, you like them. I love this team and have for almost 30 years, but I watch and love the players we've had. If those players leave the team, id still love them for their greatness.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I hate seeing it man. Some of the people you speak of, are probably some of the ones that were booing Troy Aikman at home games, towards the end of his career.
:facepalm:
I’m disgusted with dak since dez got released. The main reason is, he threw him under the bus st the press conference. That led to his release. I’m still pissed because I’m a dez fan. With that being said, I root for dak to do well because he’s a cowboy. I think he’s overrated. I’m never going tleaving live a player than hate him after his release.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I’m disgusted with dak since dez got released. The main reason is, he threw him under the bus st the press conference. That led to his release. I’m still pissed because I’m a dez fan. With that being said, I root for dak to do well because he’s a cowboy. I think he’s overrated. I’m never going tleaving live a player than hate him after his release.
It's only a very loud minority throwing out the hateraid. Most Cowboy fans still love Dez, and wish him well. I personally think they made a mistake. I feel like this would have been the year they gelled together.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
It's only a very loud minority throwing out the hateraid. Most Cowboy fans still love Dez, and wish him well. I personally think they made a mistake. I feel like this would have been the year they gelled together.
I just look at it tho way. Dez was an elite receiver for years: he made the all pro team. In 15 he got hurt. In 16 he got hurt, but in the last month of the year, he was dominant. Not looking st numbers, just watching him play. He killed the packers, Steelers and eagles. He played good against the Vikings. 80 yards, but dak barely completed any passes: the next year dez and EVERY receivers numbers went down. Dez took the blame.

blindzebra

Reaction score
That is a complete and total lie.
Want to see a fake fan? Look in the mirror.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Anyway, all of these dez haters are fake fans.
I dont think Dak is a franchise qb. Hopefully he does enough to win , but I doubt he can lead this team to a Super Bowl without a MVP Season from Zeke and all pro seasons from the line. Also, we need a top 6 defense.

Hadenough

Reaction score
True fans see the good and dont sit there and sugar coat the bad! I have never cheered against the Cowboys in my 40 years watching games. Just because I want Jason Garrett fired doesnt mean Im going to cheer against the Cowboys. Just because I want Dallas to draft another QB doesnt mean I dont like Dak. Im just not convinced he is good enough to win in the playoffs. Dez had some good years but I also feel it was time to move on.

kskboys

Reaction score
DEz didnt mesh well with Dak(everyones numbers were down) , gets cut and now the cowboys fans hate him. I guess if Dak gets too one day, those same people defending him will hate him.
They all look like blind robots who only see a jersey. You dont watch what the players actually do. As long as they have a star, you like them. I love this team and have for almost 30 years, but I watch and love the players we've had. If those players leave the team, id still love them for their greatness.
Liking/disliking a former player has absolutely nothing to do w/ being a fan.

kskboys

Reaction score
I dont think Dak is a franchise qb. Hopefully he does enough to win , but I doubt he can lead this team to a Super Bowl without a MVP Season from Zeke and all pro seasons from the line. Also, we need a top 6 defense.
So, it's OK to not care for Dak as a player, but if someone doesn't care for Dez, then he's not a fan? Man, this is hypocrisy at it's finest.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So, it's OK to not care for Dak as a player, but if someone doesn't care for Dez, then he's not a fan? Man, this is hypocrisy at it's finest.
He's an eagles fan trying to blend in here incognito.........unless ya'll brought 43harris over here.

kskboys

Reaction score
All these Dak haters like you are fake fans.

jnday

Reaction score
All these Dak haters like you are fake fans.
Who are you to judge? I have been a Dallas fan for over 45 years. Dak has never been a great QB in college and with the exception of his rookie year, he has not been a good QB in the pros. Time will tell and you will cry when you see the future of the subpar QB.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
No fake fans are fans of teams only when the sun is shinning. Real fans are fans of teams regardless ....rain or shine. Real fans show up and support when team is going thru rough times. Diehards they call them. Hard to kill.

That's a real fan.

You can hate Jason Garrett as HC but love the star.

You can hate Jerry Jones as GM but love the star.

If your love for the Star is altered because of someone the franchise hired your fanship was easy to kill. Not diehard.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Everyone who hates dez used to love him: as soon as he got cut, the hate started.
I’ve always felt this way about dak

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I never wanted the Cowboys to draft Dez because of is immaturity. He grew on me with what I was told was his passion for the game. But over time I realized he was just being a cry baby about not getting the ball. All the great WRs want the ball, and Dez was a great WR, but he’s not anymore and his antics obviously upset the team. You can just watch the body language of the other players when Dez was going off on the sidelines last year and you knew there were issues with it for others and it was causing chemistry issues with Dak. I hope he does well where ever he goes but I’m glad the cancer has been removed.