Fake Cowboys fans

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m disgusted Romo , Dez , Witten > Dak , Garrett

Dak and Garrett are going to ruin this team they already have. My only hope is Garrett gets fired Dak continues to digress. We get a real coach who develops White.

kskboys

Reaction score

Dak and Garrett are going to ruin this team they already have. My only hope is Garrett gets fired Dak continues to digress. We get a real coach who develops White.
You hope Dak continues to regress? That's cheap.

GreenMean69

Reaction score

Nothing will change until you have a GM that can be held accountable .... one that looks at the position as a Job and not family business

Diehardblues

Reaction score

That’s not likely to happen.

But it’s interesting to me that you’d blame Garrett and Prescott instead of Jerry who is the one constant throughout all of this mess.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The sooner they figure out Dak and Garrett are the ones holding this team back the closer we’ll be to a championship.
“ they”?? You mean Jethro and Son??

This is where your anger should be directed. It’s them that made the decision to go with Dak and stay with Garrett.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
That’s not likely to happen.

But it’s interesting to me that you’d blame Garrett and Prescott instead of Jerry who is the one constant throughout all of this mess.
“ they”?? You mean Jethro and Son??

This is where your anger should be directed. It’s them that made the decision to go with Dak and stay with Garrett.

No GM on any other team would get 20 + years of screwing up and keep their job. Some people just don't understand accountability. The Cowboys are THE only team to have this problem with Owner/ Family being GM and infused into the team. The next closest would be the Commanders with Snyder and Allen .... But unlike Jerry Allen is not owner he is just President/ GM . ITs funny though because it goes back to accountability. There is no fear of failure because they don't have to worry about their jobs/livelihood. WIth both team , **** just rolls downhill when there is a problem. You Cowboys fan will have it worse in the long run though .... because Jerry loves to call it the family business and you already have 2 more Generations ready and waiting to take his place. Being a family with money it will keep going as the grandchildren will start having kids and so on

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No GM on any other team would get 20 + years of screwing up and keep their job. Some people just don't understand accountability. The Cowboys are THE only team to have this problem with Owner/ Family being GM and infused into the team. The next closest would be the Commanders with Snyder and Allen .... But unlike Jerry Allen is not owner he is just President/ GM . ITs funny though because it goes back to accountability. There is no fear of failure because they don't have to worry about their jobs/livelihood. WIth both team , **** just rolls downhill when there is a problem. You Cowboys fan will have it worse in the long run though .... because Jerry loves to call it the family business and you already have 2 more Generations ready and waiting to take his place. Being a family with money it will keep going as the grandchildren will start having kids and so on
“ you Cowboy fans” ??