Falcon fans think Ryan is better than Romo

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

Every fanbase has their share of nitwits.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like the comments that say Romo is a boneheaded gunslinger who makes tons of mistakes whereas Ryan is a calm and cool customer.

And yet somehow, amazingly, Romo's career QBR and QB Rating is higher than Ryans.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Would I trade a 30 year old Romo for a 30 year old Ryan, never in a million years.

Would I trade a 35 year old Romo for a 30 year old Ryan, it would give me pause. Not because a 30 year old Ryan is better then a 35 year old Romo, because I don't think he is.

But if it meant my QB position would be solidified for the next 8 years I might have to consider it.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Would I trade a 30 year old Romo for a 30 year old Ryan, never in a million years.

Would I trade a 35 year old Romo for a 30 year old Ryan, it would give me pause. Not because a 30 year old Ryan is better then a 35 year old Romo, because I don't think he is.

But if it meant my QB position would be solidified for the next 8 years I might have to consider it.

very good point.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I live in Atlanta and they are all in my space. Had to set a few straight already. They all feeling pretty confident given our injury situation. I keep having to remind them that they haven't won the game (or anything for that matter) yet!

Need Sean Lee to do his thing this weekend. Pick 6 would be nice!

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Their only weapon on offense (allbeit a pretty good one) is Julio and their defense gave up 24 points to the Eagles. It could be another ugly low scoring affair.

windjc

Reaction score

Is Ryan Super Bowl caliber? I don't think so. So no is the answer.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol I see falcons fans saying they'd still win even if we had all our players. Hope like hell we beat them.

Last edited:

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Is Ryan Super Bowl caliber? I don't think so. So no is the answer.

Matt Ryan is a 64% passer with a 184 /93 TD/Int ratio who over the last 6 years has had a low to high 90% rating.

You can win super bowls with that type of quarterbacking.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I live in Atlanta and can tell you the fans are looking past this game and chalking it up as an easy win.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Matt Ryan is a 64% passer with a 184 /93 TD/Int ratio who over the last 6 years has had a low to high 90% rating.

You can win super bowls with that type of quarterbacking.

Exactly. he's right around Manning and Flacco in terms of talent. Not the greatest, but certainly talented enough to win a Super Bowl.