Falcons want to trade Julio

blueblood70

Reaction score
so this is not DC news we dont need WR not especially a WR that is getting a bit aged , expensive and well doesnt score a lot of TDs ..why do we constantly post stuff in the DC news only section that belongs in the nfl..every player cut or on the trade black are NOT COWBOYS NEWS..

clutter needs to be cleaned up. Seriously this has become a general discussion board for the nfl not DC main area..IF its stretchy connecting these dots to post it here, so if you have to wonder , post it on another area..

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
so this is not DC news we dont need WR not especially a WR that is getting a bit aged , expensive and well doesnt score a lot of TDs ..why do we constantly post stuff in the DC news only section that belongs in the nfl..every player cut or on the trade black are NOT COWBOYS NEWS..

clutter needs to be cleaned up. Seriously this has become a general discussion board for the nfl not DC main area..IF its stretchy connecting these dots to post it here, so if you have to wonder , post it on another area..
Are you trying to tell the mods how to do their job?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are you trying to tell the mods how to do their job?

they have hard time keeping up so NO im telling the zoners who just dont get it..

they are creating issues with having mods overworked trying to keep up with useless non cowboy related threads in the COWBOY ONLY ZONE!!

aight brah!! hard for you to understand the lin clearly state titans in it yet it lands here..

:facepalm::huh:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
This would be so stupid for ATL. Everything they've done to this point in the offseason is around winning now...and then they're going to say that they want to trade their best player? Let's even say that Pitts is as good as Julio (which, no), how is your team improved from last year? It's not even early enough in the offseason for the cap dollars to matter at all this year. So it's a move for next year?

That's all besides the fact that the return for Julio isn't going to be earth shattering. There's very little market for a player like that.

plasticman

Reaction score
Wow, what does a player have to do to earn a little loyalty? Yeah, I know with the cap that teams have to do what they have to do. Still, how do Falcon fans feel about this?

One moment they're excited about Jones and Ridley playing with Pitts, what a combination! Next thing, the Falcons are trading the best receiver in the history of their franchise and one of the best in the history of the league. I suppose they should trade him while he still has a high value, but how high are we talking about?

J-man

Reaction score
I say good luck to em. They think they can get a ransom for him. I highly doubt it at his age, slow decline and with that contract.

EST_1986

Reaction score

Jeez you're a buzz kill from hell, its the off season and this is huge NFL news, calm your tits Karen

fivetwos

Reaction score
they have hard time keeping up so NO im telling the zoners who just dont get it..

they are creating issues with having mods overworked trying to keep up with useless non cowboy related threads in the COWBOY ONLY ZONE!!

aight brah!! hard for you to understand the lin clearly state titans in it yet it lands here..

:facepalm::huh:
Doesn't it default to fanzone, or maybe the last place you were? I could be wrong but I recall making the same mistake if it wasn't something I thought of.

I doubt anyone is trying to make things more difficult purposely.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Doesn't it default to fanzone, or maybe the last place you were? I could be wrong but I recall making the same mistake if it wasn't something I thought of.

I doubt anyone is trying to make things more difficult purposely.
theres a menu at the top you choose what part of the zone you post in..its just lazy and again created more work for mods and clutters the front page with non cowboys news

this is NOT even new news, they talked about this pre draft when they knew they were taking Pitts

again just wrong place

fivetwos

Reaction score
Wow, what does a player have to do to earn a little loyalty? Yeah, I know with the cap that teams have to do what they have to do. Still, how do Falcon fans feel about this?

One moment they're excited about Jones and Ridley playing with Pitts, what a combination! Next thing, the Falcons are trading the best receiver in the history of their franchise and one of the best in the history of the league. I suppose they should trade him while he still has a high value, but how high are we talking about?
If I'm Tennessee I'd probably part with a second. Maybe a bit more. Wouldnt go a 1st because of age....but they have a win now situation but don't have the firepower to stay with teams like KC and Buffalo.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jeez you're a buzz kill from hell, its the off season and this is huge NFL news, calm your tits Karen
no this is off topic and nfls news , go be lazy somewhere else.

but hey hows the weather

go mavs

whats your favorite color

all about as on topic as the Jones post..

you catch that lakers game wow

thirsty Thursday

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Doesn't bother me in the slightest