Falcons want to trade Julio

kskboys

Reaction score
Julio, Cooper, Lamb, Gallup

Try and stop us.

Parsons, Joseph and next year's 1st and 2nd probably gets it done.
Well, that's been tried many times and always fails, so no thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
theres a menu at the top you choose what part of the zone you post in..its just lazy and again created more work for mods and clutters the front page with non cowboys news

this is NOT even new news, they talked about this pre draft when they knew they were taking Pitts

again just wrong place
You're not wrong....it's a pick your battles thing the way I see it.

When I was young I stepped in front of every punch just because.

Then I got tired.....its both a good and bad thing lol.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Only Jerruh trades away picks for magic WR beans. Too bad for Atlanta we are bursting at the WR seams.

kskboys

Reaction score

And then being married really teaches you to pick your battles!!! Not to mention that some battles(more like all w/ the wifey) cannot be won. When you win, you lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustChip

Reaction score
And then being married really teaches you to pick your battles!!! Not to mention that some battles(more like all w/ the wifey) cannot be won. When you win, you lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You, sir, have found the answer to the secret to life posed by Curly in City Slickers!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Married teaches one a lot more than that....and it sounds like you'd agree!

Good thing for football.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Two years from now I think you will see a totally different Falcons team.

I think teams are trying to get rid of as many big contracts as possible. Don’t know if teams are hedging their bets with attendance and viewers possibly dropping. The NBA viewership dropped 13% from last year from what I heard. The NFL had to have noticed.

Out with the old (Jones), and in with the new (Pitts). Matty Ice sees the writing on the wall.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
clutter needs to be cleaned up. Seriously this has become a general discussion board for the nfl not DC main area..IF its stretchy connecting these dots to post it here, so if you have to wonder , post it on another area..

I'm sure the good people who run this joint are thrilled to have self-appointed post police like you, Rocky, and Joe to keep the rest of us in line.

You do know you can ignore threads that don't interest you, right? I do it every day.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Great analogy!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
:clap:
You guys are speaking truth. :)

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Julio Jones is the most overrated wide receiver of the 2010’s.

atlanta would’ve won the same amount of games with him or without the past 4 seasons.

hendog86

Reaction score
I think if I’m the jaguars or jets id explore that trade. Julio would certainly help their rookie qb’s and they both need weapons.

According to overthecap.com the jags have 39 mil in cap space and the jets 25.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Julio Jones is the most overrated wide receiver of the 2010’s.

atlanta would’ve won the same amount of games with him or without the past 4 seasons.
Not so sure a WR with almost 13K receiving yards should be considered the most overrated WR of the 2010's.

EST_1986

Reaction score
no this is off topic and nfls news , go be lazy somewhere else.

but hey hows the weather

go mavs

whats your favorite color

all about as on topic as the Jones post..

you catch that lakers game wow

thirsty Thursday
ok Karen