CFZ False Achievement Syndrome

kskboys

Reaction score
Showing up for a playoff game is on the coaches and the players. It has nothing to do with Jerry and his ego.
They players are above that and need to motivate themselves. They do not feel they already have arrived because of the team or owner they play for.

This is a fan cop out because they need to justify their hate / dislike / displeasure for the FO and Jerry.
Boy, have you misread this one. And it's just so blatantly obvious. Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing and a miss!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
And yet again, the dislike for Jerry gets in the way.
MM is in charge of on the field activities and game day.

Jerry doesn’t need to say …Mm is in charge….people know this, except the dislikers will not admit it…as
I said they need that for another reason to keep it all negative.
There is none so blind as he who will not see.

kskboys

Reaction score
And you are wrong, I am not an apologist for him. I tell the truth.
But only haters such as you will not admit anything positive about anything they do.

When you call him booger, that loses credibility.
You completely missed on this one. If you're worried about credibility, you should back up and observe it more objectively, and a quick evaluation and assessment will easily show you how off base you are.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You completely missed on this one. If you're worried about credibility, you should back up and observe it more objectively, and a quick evaluation and assessment will easily show you how off base you are.

And here you go, starting with your usual crap as well.