Fan since 1975. done watching

Reaction score
I will continue to root for the players and team. But I will not watch another Cowboys game until Garrett is fired. He preaches “fight”. Yet everything about him is “give up.” He is a gutless, spineless, abortion of a coach. He always plays not to lose. And that is the reason we lose. That mentality trickles down to the team. A leader inspires confidence by taking chances. A loser inspires fear by not taking chances. I won’t even get into the high school offense that he and Linehan run. This has gone on too long. And this fan base deserves better. Hopefully, Jerry sobers up and comes to his senses.

JayFord

Reaction score
Soft. Haven’t seen the Cowboys even make an NFC Championship and I’ll continue watching. I’ve fully given up on the season, the staff, and the QB, but that doesn’t make me want to take my ball and go home till things are fun again

Ive seen the superbowls and im glad i did because these dudes aint finna sniff one

Mr_437

Reaction score
Can't say I blame you. I actually root for us to lose now because it is the only way to get a new coach. Sad. Been a fan for 40 years.
I've been doing the same for the Mavs, so it's pretty easy for me to do with the Cowboys. If they keep losing they'll get a new coach and high draft picks (QB), so patience is in order.

Enjoy watching these young players grow, too.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Ive seen the superbowls and im glad i did because these dudes aint finna sniff one

Me too. I have to say that I feel bad for the younger generation, even my wife who wasn’t a football fan back then. It must be tough to root for this team never having had any of the glory years.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will continue to root for the players and team. But I will not watch another Cowboys game until Garrett is fired. He preaches “fight”. Yet everything about him is “give up.” He is a gutless, spineless, abortion of a coach. He always plays not to lose. And that is the reason we lose. That mentality trickles down to the team. A leader inspires confidence by taking chances. A loser inspires fear by not taking chances. I won’t even get into the high school offense that he and Linehan run. This has gone on too long. And this fan base deserves better. Hopefully, Jerry sobers up and comes to his senses.
I'll keep watching but I agree with everything else.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'll watch, but for the past two seasons I don't get emotionally invested anymore. Until JG is gone I don't see how anyone can have any hope anymore.

I got more pleasure out of watching KC game today, and last Monday night because of Mahomes and the offense they run.

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
Fan since 76 and will continue to watch whatever Cowboys games they show in my region. Can't see Garrett gone completely just maybe a move to another off sidelines position as i still believe Garett has had some say in the draft that i think the Cowboys would miss. I agree JG plays not to lose and that gets you nowhere. I've always watched the games to the bitter end and will continue to do so.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry will not change out Garrett. We are stuck with him forever.

If anything, Marinelli will be gone and so will Linehan. But Jerry has his excuses to keep Garrett.

Right now my biggest fear and concern, is if there is a QB for us to get in the draft. They will pass, giving Dak another year to prove he can be the QB. And long as he is mediocre that will happen. Get ready fro 10 years of 8-8.

At least the Bengals are 4-1 at this point.

remdak

Reaction score
I'll watch, but for the past two seasons I don't get emotionally invested anymore. Until JG is gone I don't see how anyone can have any hope anymore.

I got more pleasure out of watching KC game today, and last Monday night because of Mahomes and the offense they run.
I keep watching, more out of habit than anything else. But, I don't get upset any more, because I really don't expect much.

Reaction score

I can’t watch because I am emotionally invested. That’s the problem.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Amen. Class of 75 too. It's past time.

Reaction score
Soft. Haven’t seen the Cowboys even make an NFC Championship and I’ll continue watching. I’ve fully given up on the season, the staff, and the QB, but that doesn’t make me want to take my ball and go home till things are fun again

I have expectations built over decades of success with coaches who were innovative, were leaders, and had balls. You have seen nothing but mediocrity, with an impotent puppet coach, so you have low expectations. That’s the the difference between us.