Fan since the early 90s for 80% of my lifetime

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
Lol...how foolish are you to listen or take anything serious skip has coming out of his mouth...lol priceless you just won the best post of the day award...lol
Cool....is there a prize or something that goes with that?..is it a cash award?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I'll never cheer for any other NFL team than the Boys. Simply time for me to quit following them until they change.

JBond

Reaction score
I really don't know how you change teams. Its heart not mind that picks your favorite team. You can't just change and it be the same.

I however have taken a different approach over the past 3-4 years. Make a conscious decision to not let it ruin my day or week - It works, but does take some of the heart out of it!
Failure after failure will eventually turn some fans away. I am a Kansas City native. We waited 30 years between championships for the Royals. I hope I don't have to wait 30 for the Cowboys. The Jones/Garrett crap is wearing me out. Got to admit it is fun watching Mahomes and Reid dismantle almost every defense they face. Record passing numbers this year by multiple QB's and we struggle to hit 250 on a regular basis.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering leaving this broken franchise for the first time ever. I never ever missed a game, stuck with them in the Wright, Stoerner, Carter, Leaf days. But always trusted them because they were never afraid to go after impact football people, Parcells for example.

But the first big mistake came when they didn't promote Payton as HC, that set us back over a decade.

But it's all good, we have the best quarterback I've ever seen with Romo, he sure is a mean gunslinger that I appreciate. But we never could figure out the defense, then we drafted Dez, we built the greatest line you've ever seen but it is all led by a (surely a great man) but a horrible HC. He wasted Romo, released the all-time leading guy in franchise history at 29 years old, and lost the team and now the fanbase.

I'm sick if this, I dislike Dak the player, I really don't like Sean Lee and his perpetual injuries and I don't see us competing the next 5 years.

With that said I don't know why we support this team, they dont deserve me.

Dallas is an OK city as well, I'm not even from there, I'm liking New Orleans, it is my favorite city in the country. Go Sean Payton, go Dez Bryant, go the team we were supposed to be but never was.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.