Fans are already calling McCarthy and his analytics a fraud

Verdict

Reaction score
This board was about 95 percent get rid of Garrett at all costs, anyone but Garrett. The other 5 percent mostly was ok with getting rid of Garrett but they were concerned that Jerry would hire another Campo.

Jerry hires an established coach in McCarthy who has had sustained success in the NFL. Even the haters are saying it was a good hire for the Cowboys.

Now it seems as though 35 percent of this board is calling McCarthy a fraud, his analytics are BS. He’s going to fail, etc.

He hasn’t even moved all of his notebooks in the building, made any moves, or done any coaching yet and he is already labeled a bust. Lol. Man, I swear some of you are BIPOLAR.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This board was about 95 percent get rid of Garrett at all costs, anyone but Garrett. The other 5 percent mostly was ok with getting rid of Garrett but they were concerned that Jerry would hire another Campo.

Jerry hires an established coach in McCarthy who has had sustained success in the NFL. Even the haters are saying it was a good hire for the Cowboys.

Now it seems as though 35 percent of this board is calling McCarthy a fraud, his analytics are BS. He’s going to fail, etc.

He hasn’t even moved all of his notebooks in the building, made any moves, or done any coaching yet and he is already labeled a bust. Lol. Man, I swear some of you are BIPOLAR.
Lol!!! Amen and Salud!!!!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some people will never be satisfied, even if he wins a super bowl there will be some troll or heavily medicated individual to question everything the Cowboys do. Maybe because they can do it sooooo much better..lol

blueblood70

Reaction score

yup its the nature of these fans..never will be satisfied..

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

You’ve been around here a while... you know how it works.

And some are worse than bipolar... they must be tri polar or something.

cowboyec

Reaction score
agreed.
i knew that "anyone but garrett" wasn't really a thing.
sure...my preference was urban meyer or lincoln riley.
but among the nfl guys...we couldn't have gotten it more right,in my opinion.
i honestly didnt think he'd interview here because i thought he'd go to cleveland as a combo hc/gm...i thought he'd want control and figured he couldnt work with JJ.
i was wrong.
he said he is a football guy who just wants to coach.
boy am i glad.
he gives us a chance.
im excited he's here and can't wait for the season to start.
excited for Dak.
excited for this young team.

johneric8

Reaction score

Bro, come on, the dude that made the analytics post that everyone is arguing over is actually Jason Garrett himself because no one is that delusional.

1. I was scared to face a McCarthy led team so I'm super happy he is with us.
2. Who cares what interview tactics McCarthy used to land the job as long as it's not Garrett and he performs.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I want to the head coach that the league hadn’t already scrutinized. I really wanted a new young start up. Possibly from the college ranks. Or a defensive coordinator. But you’re right you can’t make everyone happyI’ll let it play out before I slam him LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The haters were always going to hate. It was just a matter of if it took 1 day or 2.

foofighters

Reaction score

You’re surprised by the members on CZ? I am not...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I want to the head coach that the league hadn’t already scrutinized. I really wanted a new young start up. Possibly from the college ranks. Or a defensive coordinator. But you’re right you can’t make everyone happyI’ll let it play out before I slam him LOL
I hope so.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

This board was pretty split on McCarthy day one. Some people here had a pipe dream that Jerry would hire someone with some pseudo tough guy persona who would come in, have total control, and whip the entire team, including Jerry into shape. They're the same guys who want superstars at every position and refuse to acknowledge any positivity unless it pertains to their own prognostications. Some people would rather be right than be positive. It is what it is.