Twitter: Fans at AT&T Stadium can now meet Jerry Jones

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He is pretty much the most experienced in the league.
Once again, he was no more qualified for the GM role than you or I.

Now you want to use a circular argument to defend him?

Jerry names himself GM with no real qualifications for the job. He keeps the job, refusing to step aside despite admitting that he should be fired for his results. Jerry eventually ends up as the longest tenured for the simple fact that there is no one to fire him. People like you then try to argue that he is qualified for the job just based on the longevity.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jerry names himself GM with no real qualifications for the job. He keeps the job, refusing to step aside despite admitting that he should be fired for his results. Jerry eventually ends up as the longest tenured for the simple fact that there is no one to fire him. People like you then try to argue that he is qualified for the job just based on the longevity.
His telling the truth is less about self-indicting himself and more about enlisting empathy from others. It is a common narcissistic tactic.

Another less self-involved individual would evaluate their shortcomings and consider accepting other available alternatives. Jones has never given serious thought of replacing himself with a qualified managerial candidate as general manager.

calico

Reaction score
Christ. I joked bout a 100 foot tall hologram Jerry at the stadium a few weeks ago. I never should’ve spoken it into existence.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I only know of Isaac Asimov book with that title
Foundation is on Apple TV+. Very good science fiction series with great dialogue, solid acting and directing, plus sound CGI. It has a definite British influence but is very well done.

Actor Lee Pace plays Cleon, the central character of genetic dynastic rulers. The character is like Jones on super steroids, lol.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Not even truthful of Jerry's path before ownership as well as after becoming the owner.

Sing a hill billy ballad and mine fool's gold hero worshiping instead...and all you want!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Foundation is on Apple TV+. Very good science fiction series with great dialogue, solid acting and directing, plus sound CGI. It has a definite British influence but is very well done.

Actor Lee Pace plays Cleon, the central character of genetic dynastic rulers. The character is like Jones on super steroids, lol.
I'll stick with Star Wars and I'm your Daddy!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score

Thsnks DE i will sure check it out

MS17

Reaction score
At least the hologram won't get drunk or try to molest young girls. I hope.
To be on the safe side, it would be advisable not to leave wives or daughters alone with this holographic image.