Twitter: Fans at AT&T Stadium can now meet Jerry Jones

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Going in November, will ask if him not winning and being salty for 30 years is same reason why he hasn't put Jimmy in ROH yet?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What did you really say to Jimmy .to make him leave?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
They love being visited...ever visit? If not, shut the hell up.

I have even taken Christmas sacks to a City Jail...You?

Cards, fruit, candy, cigarettes, cards, soap, a New Testament...and a smile....
good job and testimony.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was able to meet him several times in the early years of his era as I attended the training camps also staying at team hotel and was part of the first fans who attended road games on the Cowboys Travel Club which Jethro implemented.

He was always very cordial and a couple times we actually had a brief discussion. In this early years with Jimmy there was much more support of our owner as while we didn’t like his approach or ways we did feel like he was doing everything within his power to win.

Basically from Day 1 I’ve maintained that we could tolerate an owner like him if we won. Which we did early and often. When that dried up or changed is when I begun my assault on his ways.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And I’d recommend every Cowboy fans at least once use the Cowboys Travel Club. It’s an excellent opportunity to travel with the team staying at same hotel greeting the players coaches and possibly owners .

You travel on adjoining buses to game and sit with other Cowboy fans traveling with the team. There are some Cowboy fans who use the service that live in the area.

It includes everything but airfare or travel to the hotel. It’s much more expensive that it was 30 years ago when I traveled to many road games while also being a season ticket holder. But it will deliver a memory for a lifetime .

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is pretty much the most experienced in the league.
Experience is not always excellence, lol. Isn’t this more a reminder that he can’t be fired or removed rather than he’s been great? There’s not a GM in the NFL right now with Jerry’s playoff performance record the last 3 decades who would still have their job. It’s dysfunctional.

I want the Cowboys to win playoff games as much as anyone every year. But if we’re honest as fans, winning playoff games starts with this team overcoming the foolishness that emanates from the owner’s box.

rambo2

Reaction score
Experience is not always excellence, lol. Isn’t this more a reminder that he can’t be fired or removed rather than he’s been great? There’s not a GM in the NFL right now with Jerry’s playoff performance record the last 3 decades who would still have their job. It’s dysfunctional.

I want the Cowboys to win playoff games as much as anyone every year. But if we’re honest as fans, winning playoff games starts with this team overcoming the foolishness that emanates from the owner’s box.
Honestly we were 1 and 1 last year and they have improved that 13 win team.