Twitter: Fans at AT&T Stadium can now meet Jerry Jones

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Giant Jerry hologram in the middle of the stadium at halftime someday?

2cfc8c0c19d7d2037dfa222fa9792f9e3ad1c390.gifv

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
In 20 years the technology will be so advanced the whole stadium will be operated by AI Jerrys. Parking, security, maintenance crew, concession stands, gift shop, restaurant and many more.
!
Also, no need to worry about hiring or losing coaches anymore -- you'll find the updated HC edition of your boy AI Jerry on the sidelines in the near future. Welcome to the ultimate Jerry experience, he's immortal now.
Probably go even farther than that...

que the play by play announcer.

Jerry drops back... hits a streaking Jerry down the sidelines, TOUCHOWN!

Jerry set to kick off. Ball is fielded at the five. Jerry makes the tackle at the two yard line.

Ball is snapped. Jerry... off the edge... what a hit! Ball is out! Jerry recovers and takes it in for the TOUCHDOWN!

Post game.
Impressive win today Coach Jones. "Yup. I knew I needed this one. I came together as a team and I got it done when I really needed it. I've got to give credit to the rest of me. I never could have achieved this without all of me coming together".

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
All kidding aside, I have to believe someone on the staff pre-screens the questions, to avoid a hologram meltdown.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Who cares?
The shameful disgrace he has turned the Cowboys into is nothing to admire.
:hammer:

One thousand percent! Yet there’s a poster who wants to put posters like you and I on ignore because god forbid we criticize the Jerry 27 year clown show. I wanted to walk into that room with all those young fans with their jerseys on and scream why!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly we were 1 and 1 last year and they have improved that 13 win team.
Honestly, Jerry Jones did not oversee the past two seasons only. Let's look at the other 25 prior seasons under his watch as well in order:

10-6, 6-10, 10-6, 8-8, 5-11, 5-11, 5-11, 10-6, 6-10, 9-7, 9-7, 13-3, 9-7, 11-5, 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, 8-8, 12-4, 4-12, 13-3, 9-7, 10-6, 8-8, 6-10

Above is the point @Bobhaze was emphasizing. Your emphasis on the past two seasons is a causal factor of the previous 25.

Yes. The team is great now. It is the accumulation of a quarter century of stumbling-and-bumbling trial-and-error. The 'most experience' is a direct causation of refusing to step down in favor of better qualified managerial candidates. Candidates, whom themselves would have been fired, if they had overseen the poor performances embolden in red above. Heck. 9-7 seasons have ended some general managers careers in NFL history. Except in Dallas, of course.

Any person is the summation of all their experiences, both the good and the bad. Focusing only on the good will always paint an incomplete picture.