Twitter: Fans at AT&T Stadium can now meet Jerry Jones

Mannix

Reaction score
I'd ask him how he finally got the pictures back from Miles Austin and Noah Brown.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I thought they'd had this for a while..

intro-import.webp

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Narcissism. At its finest.

Having an ex- or current player as the A.I. would be a much better option. Having Charlotte, Junior or even Gene as the A.I. would have been a better concession if it could not be someone outside the family.

What will he do next? Do in-person guided tours of The Star Mondays through Fridays?

ArtClink

Reaction score
I have to go on…

Seriously think about this. Imagine what it would take for you to want to create an AI version of yourself to pontificate about your greatness. This is rock bottom for Jerry. What’s next Jerry theme parks, Burning Man style idols, a cartoon series…What a total idiot.
Low, but Jerry can go lower. His stink will be on this franchise long after he’s gone.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
In 20 years the technology will be so advanced the whole stadium will be operated by AI Jerrys. Parking, security, maintenance crew, concession stands, gift shop, restaurant and many more.

Also, no need to worry about hiring or losing coaches anymore -- you'll find the updated HC edition of your boy AI Jerry on the sidelines in the near future. Welcome to the ultimate Jerry experience, he's immortal now.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I feel like I should be crying but I can't stop laughing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope they make an AI Jerry Jones, he could run the team for ever.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That would be awesome........