Fargo Season 2 fx

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The show is starting to build, getting more interesting with each episode...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know if I have said it or not here but it is the one show from the three FX bigger ones this season (Fargo, American Horror story and Bast. Executioner) that when I am watching it and the time seems to fly by and I am shocked that the episode is over. The other two I tend to check and see how much is left in the episode.

Don't know why I like it so much. Not much action, Not fast paced but it is just enjoyable to watch and I have enjoyed watching this season. I think the first season was better but not by much and this season is holding it's own IMO.

Bast.Executioner is growing on me more but still not loving it. Plus seeing the one guy on there that looks like he is Tom Brady is annoying.

American Horror Story has been by far the biggest let down for me this season. I have liked all the previous seasons with some more than others but this season so far just is nowhere as good as the older ones for me. But maybe it will turn around.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Awesome show. First two seasons were equally amazing. This series is turning out to be one of the all-time greats.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Great show. I just wish they made the butcher guy more realistic. Its always the wife that wants the kids more than the husband so I found her taking the birth control pills without him knowing hard to believe.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This is the best show on TV and will probably enter legendary status after this season.

I have been DVRing Fargo. Almost done with E3. Great show. Like BP mentioned, not a lot of action, but the story draws you in, along with some great acting and characters.

I'm hooked.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't know how I just now realized that Lou Solverson (the detective and main protagonist) is the younger version of Molly Solverson's (the detective and main protagonist from Season 1) father.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still loving this show. Loved Bruce Campbell as Ronnie.

As a warning...do not turn that into a political discussion, was just talking about liking his scenes as Ronnie.

The knew something was going to happen with the young Gerheart (sp?) in the butcher shop and you had his dad telling the other brother prior to it about everyone having to face the reckoning....now you will probably have brother vs brother amped up.

Oh and the hunting scene...good stuff.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I say this year is even better than last year and last year was pretty darn good. This cast is great.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
This was a prelude to this season. This would be the Patrick Wilson character in this season:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still loving this show.
Last nights episode was pretty good as well.
Drunken lawyer was cracking me up.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Best thing since Breaking Bad and I consider Breaking Bad the best use of television ever (except for sports).

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I can't get past the butcher being the kid on Friday Night Lights. All porked up now, but still weird.

Awesome show by the way