Fargo Season 2 fx

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE

I like that Ed and Peggy aren't just the typical helpless "normal" people trapped in the crossfire. They're actually taking part in this whole situation. I don't know what they have up their sleeves but I'm sure it'll be good. The truck window had Sioux Falls (in hangman format) written on it so I'm guessing they're trying to lure both sides of the mob there so they can wipe each other out. I'm guessing Ed was the "some guy" who kept calling Bear to say he had Dodd. Then at the end Ed was the one who called Mike to say he had Dodd.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE

I like that Ed and Peggy aren't just the typical helpless "normal" people trapped in the crossfire. They're actually taking part in this whole situation. I don't know what they have up their sleeves but I'm sure it'll be good. The truck window had Sioux Falls (in hangman format) written on it so I'm guessing they're trying to lure both sides of the mob there so they can wipe each other out. I'm guessing Ed was the "some guy" who kept calling Bear to say he had Dodd. Then at the end Ed was the one who called Mike to say he had Dodd.

LOL, yeah, didn't see that coming. "Today's your lucky day because I have him in my trunk".

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hanzee is pretty cool. I guess he was working for the old woman instead of the son...or working for the older brother.

Either way...I think this season is better than the first and that is saying a good deal as i loved the first as well.

Great show.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Hanzee is pretty cool. I guess he was working for the old woman instead of the son...or working for the older brother.

Either way...I think this season is better than the first and that is saying a good deal as i loved the first as well.

Great show.

He was still working for Dodd. I think he grew tired of being "the Indian." The episode hinted at it a lot: the historical sign outside the bar, the racists in the bar, the newspaper headline. I think that explains why he wanted Peggy to give him a hair cut. He wanted to break free from his roots. He's on his own now. He probably knows the Gerheart family won't last very long so no sense continuing to be Dodd's Indian.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he wanted his hair cut because he was going to go on the run after he was done. But you might be right.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
This is a great show. Even better than last year, Amazing performances by the cast.

I liked the shout out to the original movie, " I'm going crazy there, down by the lake. "

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The last episode was by far the best episode of this season. I think the first season is the near the top of the best television I've ever watched. I think because of that, this season has been underwhelming me slightly, but the last episode was fantastic.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
This season is definitely better than the first and that is really saying something.

Yeah. I think this season is better as well. The first season was one of the better seasons of any show I've seen, but even saying that, this one is better.

This is just great great television.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Love this show...already lookin forward to Season 3 to, wonder what decade theyll set the story in this time?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well... I guess I am ok with the ending for hanzee and milligan but other than that the ending seemed to be a let down but maybe I just did not want it to end.