Faux success will go to this front office's and fan's head

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
And more players will be injured in the mean time... I'm not sure this isn't an argument for teams around the league.

This team has gone 13-3 twice in the last 11 years and lost in the divisional round both times. There is a reason for that and you'd be intellectually honest to put together a reason as to why that is and see if it applies to this team that is currently 7-5.
Who is injured on the Saints?

The Saints will only be minus T Terron Armstead who is ruled out.

Oh.. just one guy.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Who is injured on the Saints?

The Saints will only be minus T Terron Armstead who is ruled out.

Oh.. just one guy.

You don't think missing their starting left tackle in a game where Brees was pressured nonstop was a significant factor in them losing? In a game where Brees threw an interception under pressure to essentially end the game?

All teams deal with injuries and have to play through them.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
You don't think missing their starting left tackle in a game where Brees was pressured nonstop was a significant factor in them losing? In a game where Brees threw an interception under pressure to essentially end the game?

All teams deal with injuries and have to play through them.
Yes, I do think it played a role.

How about missing our all-pro left tackle in a game our QB was sacked 6?? times

In addition to our all-pro center, our all-pro LB, our starting TE, our starting DT......

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It is great to beat the Saints who are 10-1. Certainly the best team they've beaten in a long time, but this team isn't going to win playoff games consistently.

Scoring 13 points isn't going to get it done. You think the Saints have a top defense? They don't.

They played like they were in the Super Bowl tonight, but this won't get it done. The offense is a problem and if you can't see that, you're going to have to wait until they are 1 and done in the playoffs again.

:hammer:

Super Bowl defense

College offense

College special teams...

High school QB:rolleyes:

dckid

Reaction score
It is great to beat the Saints who are 10-1. Certainly the best team they've beaten in a long time, but this team isn't going to win playoff games consistently.

Scoring 13 points isn't going to get it done. You think the Saints have a top defense? They don't.

They played like they were in the Super Bowl tonight, but this won't get it done. The offense is a problem and if you can't see that, you're going to have to wait until they are 1 and done in the playoffs again.

Great points but we do have to learn to accept the good times. Fans have become a bit negative over the past several years.
Let's take this win and enjoy it, but this one win doesnt make me believe that we are the 2007 , 2011 NY Giants.

What your talking about is not new in the NFL, just look at the JAGS from last year.. They bought into Blake Bortles fools good. Paid a mediocre QB 19 million a year and busted their salary cap. Jags had one year of success and it went to their head, they signed expensive def free agents and now are in a world of hurt.
I am really tired of moral victories, I need to have the Boys really win two games in the playoffs to be satisfied at least get to a championship game.