Favorite Candy Bar

nobody

Reaction score
I just switched from Skippy to Jiff.......Much better, I think. More like actual peanuts.

That's why I prefer Jif. It's the most peanut-tasting of the major brand ones. I've tasted some "natural" peanut butters that tasted just like pasted fresh roasted peanuts, but while they tasted amazing, they were too dry in consistency.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I tried this today. Too rich for me. Half of it is still waiting for me later. It takes a lot to make me not finish a candy bar too. lol

reeses-outrageous-today-171031-inline-01_85d3a83bfa0e9800a1683911dee8fb34.today-inline-large.jpg

gmoney112

Reaction score
I'm digging the hazelnut snickers.

Also Almond Joy. The underrated bar.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
World's Finest, very good stuff. Winner in my book.
Chunky, no raisins.
Hershey's with or without almonds.
Mr. Goodbar.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My father worked for a candy manufacturer when I was young.......every kids dream dad's job.
Only matched by my son's father's job when he was 4-7, Mattel Toys, Wheels division. Hot Wheels, Sizzlers, etc. As a sales rep, I got all of the new stuff before it was available for sale and our house was young boy central. You could almost smell the exhaust fumes which would have been nice to mask the smell of ripe little boys in the summer.

My uncle was the national sales manager for Pangburn's chocolates and he used to get all of the experiments and private label chocolates sent to him, he was my favorite uncle.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
100 Grand
Twix
Snickers
Kit Kat
Reese's Nutrageous
Nestle Crunch/Krackle
Mr. Goodbar
Snickers Almond
Mars Bar
Symphony Blue
Hershey's Cookies and Cream
Hershey's Almond
Baby Ruth
Scrumpdiddlyumptious Bar
Snickers PB
Big Hunk
Hershey's Bar
Butterfinger
Pay Day
Heath
Whatchamacallit
Oreo Bar

I also like Butterfinger Cups, White Reese's Cups, and regular sized Reese's PB Cups

I hate 3 Musketeers and Milky Way. Not a fan of Zero, Clark Bar, O'Henry, PB twix, White twix

Off the top of my head, and I didn't read the thread at all, these are all I can think of.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
100 Grand
Twix
Snickers
Kit Kat
Reese's Nutrageous
Nestle Crunch/Krackle
Mr. Goodbar
Snickers Almond
Mars Bar
Symphony Blue
Hershey's Cookies and Cream
Hershey's Almond
Baby Ruth
Scrumpdiddlyumptious Bar
Snickers PB
Big Hunk
Hershey's Bar
Butterfinger
Pay Day
Heath
Whatchamacallit
Oreo Bar

I also like Butterfinger Cups, White Reese's Cups, and regular sized Reese's PB Cups

I hate 3 Musketeers and Milky Way. Not a fan of Zero, Clark Bar, O'Henry, PB twix, White twix

Off the top of my head, and I didn't read the thread at all, these are all I can think of.
No wonder your name is Biggems!:laugh: