Favorite Candy Bar

rynochop

Reaction score
I remember selling those as a kid in Little League, I think my mom bought more than I sold, they were good

mmohican29

Reaction score
1) Butterfinger- IF fresh, nothing beats it.
2) 3 Musketeers- Never Ever disappoints
3) Reeses PB Cups- Brilliance
4) Mounds- Old School
5) Kit Kat: Snap Attack
6) Twix: Greatness in Pairs
7) Milky Way: Better than you remember it
8) 100000K Bar: Lottery Pick
9) York Peppermint Patty: Xmas 365
10) Whatchamacallit: Undrafted Super Bar

On any given trip to the store this power ranking is subject to change :-D

Last edited:

GMO415

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these?
zero_bar.jpg

Bizwah

Reaction score
Milky Way. My fave. I wouldn't mind Snickers...but I hate peanuts.

Favorite candy: SweetTarts

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You hate peanuts???????? Does that mean you also hate peanut butter?...and therefore, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups???????????????

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The question was candy bar not loose candy, Mods, please deal with Bizwah, and why would you eat a Snickers, if you hate peanuts? Your parents make you eat stuff you didn't like when you were a kid and you feelin' all guilty bout somethin' and gonna Snickers yourself up? Tell me where you live, I am sending Mr. Peanut over to convince you to like peanuts. Did you have one of those Mr. Peanut whistles when you were a kid like I did? I refused to blow mine because I think that's how getting gay starts. My parents were behind it because they didn't want grandchildren...…….sired by me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I was surprised they quit making it. It was long and chewy caramel covered in chocolate. Really good.
Yeah, kinda reminded me of a Milk Dud in bar form. And Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies without the chocolate, yuuuuuuum.

My favorite movie theater candy for years was a roll of Neccos. Unlike LifeSavers, they were better about not putting the same flavor next in the roll because I was all about the variety.

One candy that almost disappeared and I never got why, Hersheyettes. They were better than M&M's because they had Hershey's chocolate in them. They still make them but they stopped marketing them.