Favorite Cowboys game against the Cardinals?

Nidan

Reaction score
THUMPER;2322956 said:
Considering that was your first/only playoff win since 1947 I bet it was the highlight of your life. It must really suck to be a fan of the LEAST successful team in the NFL and crow about your one moment of glory over the MOST successful team of the SuperBowl era.

So tell me, just when was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game ?

shnagy

Reaction score
Nidan;2323478 said:
So tell me, just when was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game ?

When was the last time you made the playoffs? :rolleyes:

shnagy

Reaction score
windward;2323741 said:
Cardinals trolls. Who knew such a thing existed?

That's what I was thinking. And they have the nerve to bring up playoffs when they don't even remember what it was like to be in it. :lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Card Trader;2323493 said:
1998 Playoffs. What an *** whoopin.

It was certainly ugly. One of my least favorite games ever. Just a pathetic performance by Dallas.

Card Trader;2323496 said:
Most of these guys were probably under 10 years old at that time.

And you'd be wrong. But hey nothing like guessing rather than actually knowing what you're talking about.

Nidan

Reaction score
I didn't trash talk at all, so how is that being a troll, I posted 2 words. They are just painful words for you

Anyway you folks do enough trash talking for the entire NFL

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nidan;2323850 said:
I didn't trash talk at all, so how is that being a troll, I posted 2 words. They are just painful words for you

Anyway you folks do enough trash talking for the entire NFL

Thank you. I'm sure the fans appreciate that. It's a shame other NFL teams fans don't do loads of trash talking as well...oh wait...

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2322999 said:
Christmas 1995 when Emmitt set the record for TDs in one season by getting his 25th. Very proud I got to see that happen live.
Yeah the Jerry Maguire game. I remember it well.

Thomas82

Reaction score
THUMPER;2322956 said:
Considering that was your first/only playoff win since 1947 I bet it was the highlight of your life. It must really suck to be a fan of the LEAST successful team in the NFL and crow about your one moment of glory over the MOST successful team of the SuperBowl era.

:lmao2: :loser:

And only their SECOND SINCE 1920!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I enjoyed the battle with the Cards when they were in St. Louis and Don Coryell was their head coach, there were some very hard fought games between the 2 and any time I could get a chance to see Dallas torment Conrad Dobbler and Dan Dierdorf it was just sweet. Dobbler had to be one of the meanest and nastiest guys in the league at that time, even his teammate Dierdorf did not like him. :laugh2:

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Other than the Irvin game at home in 92 I really don't have a favorite game. Maybe because they are not a huge rival of the boys. If you were to ask me about the niners,skins, or eagles I will come up with a quite a few.

Boysboy

Reaction score
MrKennedyKennedy;2322519 said:
The Cardinals have arguably been Dallas' biggest punching bag for many years- usually one of their easier opponents.

Out of the many wins the Boys have had over the Cards,

which ones are your favorites?

My choice- the game in 1992 at Texas Stadium where 'The Playmaker' had over 200 recieving yards.

Basically-ALL 4 of them from '94-'95 b/c Buddy Ryan was coaching them. I hate, HATE, H-A-T-E this guy. The Cards became by worst hated team in the NFCE for these 2 years b/c of this, AND only this reason alone. After he got fired, the Eagles being my most hated NFCE rival resumed.

Of the 4, I would say the season finale in '95 was my all-time favorite b/c 1) We clinched HFA after a rough Dec stretch, and 2) It was FINALLY a pleasure to see his arrogant POS walk off in disgust...only for him to get fired the next day or 2.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Not my favorite, but my most memorable game....and I hate to admit this.

But Emmitt's first game AGAINST Dallas. I think that was one of Roy Williams' best games and w/o a doubt the most painful for me (and many Dallas fans I'm sure) for what he did to Emmitt.

I wish Roy was still *THAT* Roy.

Boysboy

Reaction score
vta;2323330 said:
Emmitt Smith getting the TD record.
If I'm not mistaken, that was the same game when Buddy tried to leave the field early and was made to come back on. Al Michaels and whoever else was in the booth were just tearing him apart, what with the look on his face and a sign behind him, stating something about the company that cleans the toilets in the stadium.

Unforgettable.

He also had like 4 security guards surrounding him as well.

Prior to that game, all he talked about was how his team got alot of injuries that year, and how he was looking forward to the upcoming draft to make the Cards a force in '96.

Again-him getting fired the next day or so ended up bringing sweet music to my ears.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
MrKennedyKennedy;2325000 said:
When do the 49ers visit Dallas? I'll remember to ask this when that happens.
The topic was favorite game against the cards not favorite home game. Still the niners and boys have had classic legendary battles that will be stuck in football fans forever.

NinjaMonkey

Reaction score
Look guys I'm a cardinals fan and I come in peace mostly I dont know any of you in real life so ill be mostly respectfull my real life cowboy fan friends will get a lot of crap from me if the cards win and Ill take a lot if they dont... I am really excited about this game tho I think the cowboys and the cardinals have two of the best offenses in the league so I think this will be a very fun game to watch... to bad we wont have Q for this one but breaston, urban and doucet will pull there weight.

so anyway I'm not here to troll I just wana have some fun with ya guys and talk football.