Favorite Cowboys game against the Cardinals?

phillycard

Reaction score
LOL! Of course I'll take the playoff win over you guys, and the goalpost game in AZ. I twisted my ankle jumping up when Sherman Williams fumbled. Great memories man. :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Nidan;2323478 said:
So tell me, just when was the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game ?

It was the year after we won our 5th SuperBowl.

Oops, I forgot, you guys don't what a SuperBowl is never having even been to one. My bad. :rolleyes:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
One last comment...

The shelf at Valley Ranch :lombardi:

Look familiar Cards fans? :trophy:

Our record vs the Cards 55-27-1 :cards:

Nuf said :spanking:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doomsday101;2324188 said:
I enjoyed the battle with the Cards when they were in St. Louis and Don Coryell was their head coach, there were some very hard fought games between the 2 and any time I could get a chance to see Dallas torment Conrad Dobbler and Dan Dierdorf it was just sweet. Dobbler had to be one of the meanest and nastiest guys in the league at that time, even his teammate Dierdorf did not like him. :laugh2:

I remember when Conrad was called the dirtiest player in football, one game he pulled a cheap shot on Jethro Pugh, Jethro beat his butt and the announcers were laughing that Conrad picked the wrong guy to take a cheap shot on.

I also remember a game where Hollywood Henderson ran back a kickoff against the St. Louis Cards and it was the 1st time I saw someone dunk the ball over the goal post...Oh the glory years.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2324188 said:
I enjoyed the battle with the Cards when they were in St. Louis and Don Coryell was their head coach, there were some very hard fought games between the 2 and any time I could get a chance to see Dallas torment Conrad Dobbler and Dan Dierdorf it was just sweet. Dobbler had to be one of the meanest and nastiest guys in the league at that time, even his teammate Dierdorf did not like him. :laugh2:
I remember a game were Jay Saldi scored 2 TD's to led as back to a win in St Louis around 1978.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:lombardi: Hey Cards fans, wish you had one of these?, you haven't even sniffed:lmao: a Super Bowl. We won our last SB in your house and just watch Sunday when 50% of the Crowd are Cowboy fans!.

DAL1180

Reaction score
I can beat that, Dcowboy84. My first daughter, Ashlyn, was born on October 18th, 2000. On Sunday the 22nd, I sat in a rocker with her in my arms and watched my and her boys drub the Cardinals. My wife says to this day that is the only game that she has ever seen me watch where I didn't throw things and or cuss the TV.

a