Favorite Draft Pick

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I have a few that I really liked, but I’ll go Overshown because I’m a defensive guy all the way. It’s like God made him to play for Quinn.

UDFA: Land because I love DE’s.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I really like the Eric Scott pick - ton of upside there.

Overall, I think 3-4 of their UDFAs were better value than anybody they drafted. Bostick, Land, Bass, Cropper, and Luepke all have a chance to be contributors, and there's very little to separate them from the talent taken after pick 100 or so.

This draft has very little talent, so you just hope to get a couple of contributors after the first round (and even then, that might be reach). The UDFA class really gives you a much better chance at getting roster players.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Can I go UDFA?

Jalen Moreno Cropper as an UDFA is a home run IMO.

1K + WR with 4.4 speed that was slotted to go around the 6th. Think he could compete for a slot role for, bring some deep speed and also be jet sweep guy.

If I have to go drafted players I’ll go Deuce. Dude had like 10K all purpose yards last year and has surprising contact balance and receiving ability.
Agree. He could end up being a steal. I thought he was a steal in round 5-6 too..udfa is gravy.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Can I go UDFA?

Jalen Moreno Cropper as an UDFA is a home run IMO.

1K + WR with 4.4 speed that was slotted to go around the 6th. Think he could compete for a slot role for, bring some deep speed and also be jet sweep guy.
Wow....actually looking at Moreno-Cropper's Combine stats, I ACTUALLY AGREE. Such a good pick on traits with elite speed and slot experience (two of the aspects you've been advocating....with your points about Cole Beasley) I would of wondered whether the VALUE (due to his superior traits) is in taking him as an UDFA as opposed to:
Mingo, Rice, Reed (in the 1st Rd)
Mimms, Dell, Hyatt, Tillman, Downs (in the 2nd Rd)

He actually looks ideal as a developmental WR7, who'll back-up Cooks speed and Cooks/CD's abilities in the slot.

Good find.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Mazi by a mile, long overdue legit DT.
Luepke as udfa.
I can’t get to excited about a small scat back in 6 th round but hope he does well. I like the focus on D with DT, LB, and DE picks.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Mazi by a mile, long overdue legit DT.
Luepke as udfa.
I can’t get to excited about a small scat back in 6 th round but hope he does well. I like the focus on D with DT, LB, and DE picks.
Luepke is intriguing…just wonder if we’ll have enough room for him.