Batman
The Rifleman
Wise Guy
Spencer For Hire
All In The Family

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Before my time, but maybe the coolest theme song ever...

That was gonna be mine as well, he comes on about 3a.m. here, but since I don't post video links I wasn't allowed to participate in the thread,yet I believe a comment should be deemed acceptable,,,judges?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
M*A*S*H is one of the best of all time. It just set the mood for the show perfectly. I remember the feeling of anticipation, every single time the theme would start.
Couldn't agree more and I've just completed all 11 seasons except for the finale, saving that because once I watch it, not as much to look forward to. I let the theme play in every one of them and I replay the lyrics from the movie, singing along.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always appreciate anyone mentioning Wiseguy. It has been almost three decades since that show last aired but I still consider its first season as one of the best ever on television--broadcast or cable.
My wife and I loved that show, it was our favorite at the time, good writing and Ken Wahl and Jonathan Banks were perfect in their roles. And great bad guys like Mel and Sonny that you had mixed emotions about their ending.