CSI
Without a Trace
That 70's Show
Lost
Anything on the Lifetime Channel
Reruns of Martin and Sanford & Son
Chapelle Show
In the Heat of the Night reruns

BOOOO!!!!!!!!....Lifetime channel....BOOOOO!!!!!!!

:p

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
The Dallas Cowboys Channel

:p

I wish we got that where I lived.

However you reminded me that I like the NFL Network and watch it about every morning...it has replaced Sportscenter for me in the mornings...no more waiting and hour just to see a 2 minutes blurb of football news. :D

jamez25

Reaction score
HBO shows:Deadwood,The Sopranos,and CYE
Survivior
A&E shows:First Watch re-runs,City Confidential,American Justice,Dog:The Bounty Hunter,Biography,Cold Case Files, and some other's
The History Channel
Rescue Me
The Shield
Cops
King of the Hill

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
For me pretty much all the HBO shows except Sex in the City and Curb (I'm not a Larry David fan). I thought Deadwood was awesome. The best writing I've seen in a while. I can't stand the so called reality shows so I rarely watch network tv. I love all the car/motorcycle shows but they are getting to repeatative. I lose some cred here but I also live Trading Spaces....Paige is a cutie :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I lose some cred here but I also live Trading Spaces....Paige is a cutie :D

Did you ever see those "pictures" of her? ;)

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
If I donate, can I do it in person? Then can I.........well, you get the point. :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SoTex said:
If I donate, can I do it in person? Then can I.........well, you get the point. :D

That was actually a group of gay men (not that there is anything wrong with that)...

I'm sure you would fit right in... :D (not that there's anything wrong with that)

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
You guys that have American Chopper on your list, did you watch Letterman last night? He had the family that runs the business on it. They're as entertaining on late night as they are in the shop. LOL

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
All Law and Orders
All CSIs
Without A Trace
Boston Public
48 Hours Investigates
20/20
Almost anything on the Discovery Channel
Almost anything on the History Channel
Super Surgery
Extreme Makeover:Home Edition
While You Were Out
Trading Spaces
Monster House
American Chopper
Unwrapped
World's Wildest Police Videos
Real TV
Many shows from the 60's and 70's.

I also admit freely that I watch Lifetime and the Food Network with my wife sometimes.:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I heard Hostile never misses that "Oprah After the Show" thing.
You saying there is something wrong with that?

I love American Chopper. They are coming to Tempe November 5, 6 & 7 for a bike show.

http://occintempe.com/links.html

I am going to see their bikes and tell them how much I dig their show. Mikey rules. I want my picture taken with him. Dude cracks me up.

I've heard a lot of the bike builders will be there. Can't wait.

I have always liked shows about firemen becuase I was a volunteer for 7 years. I like cop shows too. That's why I love Third Watch.

I miss The Cosby Show, M*A*S*H, and especially Coach. Luther Van Dam was a genius.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I miss The Cosby Show, M*A*S*H, and especially Coach. Luther Van Dam was a genius.

Ever see the episode of Coach where he tries to get Troy Aikman to be a sperm donor for his wife? One of my favorite episodes ever. Coach and his wife finally decide not to go ahead with it and instead attempt to have a baby some other way and when Coach tries to break the news to Aikman as unoffensively as possible, Aikman replies, "No.... you don't have to explain yourself coach, I understand, everyone wants Joe Montana." :D

Nav22

Reaction score
The Simpsons
Family Guy (making a COMEBACK! :D )
South Park
Chappelle's Show
Tough Crowd With Colin Quinn
Seinfeld

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
For me pretty much all the HBO shows except Sex in the City and Curb (I'm not a Larry David fan). I thought Deadwood was awesome. The best writing I've seen in a while. I can't stand the so called reality shows so I rarely watch network tv. I love all the car/motorcycle shows but they are getting to repeatative. I lose some cred here but I also live Trading Spaces....Paige is a cutie :D

I used to watch it a year or so ago. Does it still have that hottie brunette carpenter on the show?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Law & Order - haven't missed an episode
CSI- even watch the reruns on cable and now that Gary Sinise is on one, you bet I'll be watching.. very under-rated actor
Fox & Friends and other FoxNews programs.. Unlike some people - I get FoxNews...LOL :p
A&E - love those forensic files, new detectives, and investigative reports, etc....
AMC - I'm a classic movie fanatic - can't get enough of Gone With The Wind and other pre-60's movies
Discovery- especially the walking w/ the dinosaurs series
Monday Night Football - it's turned into a TV show with the highlights, halftime shows, the commericals, etc
Nextel Cup Series Races - a lot of drama this year
Clean Sweep - amazing what they do there
Trading Spaces - don't watch it that much w/ Tye being gone now... he was so funny and a lil cutie

I miss Home Improvement - Tim Allen was soo funny.. He was such a typical male....:D