Video: Favre on Dak

mrmojo

Reaction score
A lot of people on this board cant wait for Dak to fail....great fans we have

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
.....and the lathering up over Mr. Mediocrity continues even after crapping the bed last Sunday. 10 pitiful points and still Super Bowl bound

Never have so many made such a big deal over so little just because his name aint Romo

Dak has led the Cowboys to the playoffs twice in his first three seasons with two division titles and he’s won a playoff game. One of those teams went 13-3 and was the number one seed. He has wins over Ben Roethlisberger, Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees .He’s thrown almost 3 times as many TDs as INT’s and he has a career completion percentage of almost 67 percent. Plus he has a 97.1 career passer rating. How is that mediocre? What QB in the NFC East has been better than him the past four seasons? He’s been one of the top QBs in the league this season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I wouldn’t call you personally, blind. I’d call you something else entirely.

As a Dak-Zoid I have no doubt you have other names but ......I have had every insult thrown my way here but refuse to lower myself to there class of thinking and behaviors.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
.....and the lathering up over Mr. Mediocrity continues even after crapping the bed last Sunday. 10 pitiful points and still Super Bowl bound

Never have so many made such a big deal over so little just because his name aint Romo
And still mental midgets not realizing it’s a team game from coaches to players. But hey? We need something to talk about, right?

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Lmao. Yeah because no other Super Bowl has EVER had an off game. But we all know your kind would crawl out of your holes like cockroaches the second Dak had an off game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And still mental midgets not realizing it’s a team game from coaches to players. But hey? We need something to talk about, right?

It’s a team game but the QB influences the outcome of games more than any position on the team. If your QB doesn’t play well you’re not winning. Most big games come down to the QB having to make plays. There’s a reason QBs get paid the way they do even the ones not named Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. There’s a reason most league MVP’s and Super Bowl MVPs have been QBs. There’s a reason QBs go number one overall in the draft more than any other position.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Can someone remind me just HOW many players make up the offensive side of the ball?? I seem to have been mistaken, in some posting's it sounds as if there is only ONE player winning it all, in others there is an added player or 2, please, I'm serious here, I swear I have been thinking it was 11! To think all this time I've been so wrong about that...

Shhhhh....Mentioning other players goes against their agenda. Just remember this....The first 3 games in their eyes was all about Kellen Moore and all of Dak's teammates. The NO game was all about Dak. See how it works. Dak gets zero credit but gets all the blame. The perfect strategy to keep pushing the agenda. Ignore the OL playing god afwul. Ignore Zeke having 37yds rushing. Ignore Kellen going Linehan on us. Nope, it is all Dak!!!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
As a Dak-Zoid I have no doubt you have other names but ......I have had every insult thrown my way here but refuse to lower myself to there class of thinking and behaviors.
Boy are you quick to jump to conclusions.

1. I still have questions about Dak and reside somewhere in the middle of the argument. You shouldn’t assume that every poster that has disdain for your posting methods is a ‘Dak-Zoid”.

*whiff*

2. I called you no names, so any insults you came up with in your mind, are just that... in your mind.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can someone remind me just HOW many players make up the offensive side of the ball?? I seem to have been mistaken, in some posting's it sounds as if there is only ONE player winning it all, in others there is an added player or 2, please, I'm serious here, I swear I have been thinking it was 11! To think all this time I've been so wrong about that...
:clap:
Your post could have been re-posted from 2006 until now and its unquestionable meaning would have been looked upon by some members in the exact same way every year month week day since 2006.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It’s a team game but the QB influences the outcome of games more than any position on the team. If your QB doesn’t play well you’re not winning. Most big games come down to the QB having to make plays. There’s a reason QBs get paid the way they do even the ones not named Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers. There’s a reason most league MVP’s and Super Bowl MVPs have been QBs. There’s a reason QBs go number one overall in the draft more than any other position.
Was cool to see a perfect pass to Witten fumbled on 3rd and long negated by a fumble. Cool too see a hand off that should’ve been overturned by Zeke for a first to sustain.

We got beat. Hands down. Let’s not get sucked into stupidity!

3-1 and on to the next. Long season, unless we’re done after 4 games.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

1:26 They get to us

Favre and Carter both think Dak is a Super Bowl bound QB.

@PAPPYDOG and his boys: Sick em

Carter thinks about all aspects when he gives his opinion. Westbrook (the Cowboys killer) is much fairer than I expected. I can't stand the pencil neck.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Boy are you quick to jump to conclusions.

1. I still have questions about Dak and reside somewhere in the middle of the argument. You shouldn’t assume that every poster that has disdain for your posting methods is a ‘Dak-Zoid”.

*whiff*

2. I called you no names, so any insults you came up with in your mind, are just that... in your mind.
He's done that to me also. It's apparently his defense mechanism.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some post negative reports, and some post positive reports. So what? Surely you don't think everyone has to think identically to you. And so what if Dak wasn't on top of his game - nobody is every game. If these games become the norm, people will start jumping off the Dak bandwagon, but for now it's one game out of 4.