Video: Favre on Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sean Payton was licking his chops playing us. Stop 21 and Dare us to throw.......not happening
There you go. Playing us as a team. Not as an individual quarterback. Wow

khiladi

Reaction score
Sounded like a bunch of football guys saying Dak has a far superior roster to pretty much everybody else in the league that has mediocre QBs, which is why he should win won when guys like Brady retire..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He would have to be carried to a Super Bowl in a season with a lot of luck on their side. He would never lead a team there. He's just not good enough.
Lma0 the sarcasm is shining through

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sounded like a bunch of football guys saying Dak has a far superior roster to pretty much everybody else in the league that has mediocre QBs, which is why he should win won when guys like Brady retire..
Close. They were saying he has better weapons than the other top performing QBs.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They sense their dream of failure and therefore their predictions(that no one really cares about nor would remember) are coming to an end.

These are desperate times. They were forced to shut up for three glorious weeks.

Let them have this time. They’re still in varying stages of grieving.

@shabazz has, at least, moved on from denial/isolation stage and is the anger stage. Though he did briefly progress to bargaining after week 3.
https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
Two fumbles. 3 third down Drive killing drops. But Prescott is the issue. LMAO

Hadenough

Reaction score
Ask any NFL coach that he could have the option to have 12 pts spotted against his defense weekly for the season weekly max?
LOL 100% would say YES maybe with Bears being the only exception as they also have QB issues....
I hate to see what the Bears are gonna do to Dak.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate to see what the Bears are gonna do to Dak.
. I didn't see Prescott fumble twice. I didn't see Prescott drop the ball three times on third down. He was the only freaking bright spot

tico

Reaction score
Give Dak ten years like Romo and he will definitely exceed the number of playoff games Romo won. Then again that is such a low bar, a pitiful standard to compare any Cowboys QB to.

Let the Romo apologists start their defense of the qb who won two wild card games in just the ten seasons as a starter.
  • Romo was a better passer than Dak, but...
  • Romo was always hurt his last 4 yrs, Dak is made of steel
  • Dak is a better leader than the relunctant astronaut
  • Dak is MUCH more careful with the ball than Romo
  • Romo tried to emulate Favre, but had less talent and cost us a lot of games due to turnovers and dumb decisions
  • At least Romo had a real, winning hc, Bill Parcells for his first 4 yrs. Dak has had to play in the Garrett system
  • Romo is the most overrated pro athelete in Dallas sports history and he oy won 2 wildcard games.
  • In three seasons, Dak has won 1 less playoff game than Romo

Strongly agree, Not to mention Aikman also said the same as Favre.
But the same Dak haters are the hopeless dreamers that think Garrett will get us to the Superbowl...
ArseClowns

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes is one of those guys that, if he stays healthy, will reach legendary status IMO. He’s that good. He’s one of the guys I think that could be successful in any era.
I agree, provided he doesn't let it go to his head the way someone like T.O. did.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ask any NFL coach that he could have the option to have 12 pts spotted against his defense weekly for the season weekly max?
LOL 100% would say YES maybe with Bears being the only exception as they also have QB issues....

Last year the Saints led by Brees lost and only gave up 13. Of course every team likes their chances with the opponent scoring so little, but that doesn't automatically mean every team will score more. Every week is a new and different contest.