Favre or Romo

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Judging from a few posts so far this seems to be heading in the direction where it needs to be one of those threads that instantly get sent to colleges to be studied in psychology classes.
And you appear to like being in the thread

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
One thing Favre was never able to accomplish as a member of the Packers: winning a game against Dallas on the road.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right you are, Bling Man, right you are.
Favre has 10 postseason wins to Romo's 2. But Favre lost a tonne of postseason games.
Favre: 10-12
Romo: 2-4, bless his heart.
Doesn't matter how many he lost. He at least lost them. Romo can only say he lost 4 because he could rarely get to the post season. Stop calling me the Bling man you test tube baby....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Packers fan who comes here needs to post a link to this thread on his home board to provide some comic relief over there. Lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how many he lost. He at least lost them. Romo can only say he lost 4 because he could rarely get to the post season. Stop calling me the Bling man you test tube baby....

You will always convey that Snoop/Kanye/Mickey Gilley elegance. Do not be self-conscious about your bling when they are so pretty.
Me aunt in Bristol would kill for your strand of pearls and assorted ... finery.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You will always convey that Snoop/Kanye/Mickey Gilley elegance. Do not be self-conscious about your bling when they are so pretty.
Me aunt in Bristol would kill for your strand of pearls and assorted ... finery.
Me aunt in Bristol? You don't have family in Bristol you are from Oak Cliff, Texas.....stop it. I know you and your people.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I love Dak, I love Romo, I love you.....there's too much love to go around!

I am spoken for. The Library Lady is updating her look to match me many moods and whims.
I hope you find affection at the rec center.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAPjiAusDjRmyzZZq99_lU03bOBjMLx7evJw&usqp=CAU

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am spoken for. The Library Lady is updating her look to match me many moods and whims.
I hope you find affection at the rec center.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAPjiAusDjRmyzZZq99_lU03bOBjMLx7evJw&usqp=CAU
I have a feeling when you say you're "spoken for"....you're eluding to your right hand but I'm not entirely sure.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Me aunt in Bristol? You don't have family in Bristol you are from Oak Cliff, Texas.....stop it. I know you and your people.

Oak Cliff.
LOL
I don't live in fancy schmancy Grand Praire but if you find me people --- anywhere --- put them in touch. They all owe me money from Bristol.

Motorola

Reaction score
Not to mention a prime Favre would absolutely light up the league in Romo's era, Favre was still in the era where real football was played and was an absolute IRON MAN.
Took over the starting job the 4th game of his first year in Green Bay.
And for the following 15 seasons as a Packer - never missed a game or a start.
Accomplished the feat in his single year with the Jets.
Ditto for his first season with the Vikings.

Last edited: