Beautiful, but idiotic.

235-552-t1_bikinigirls.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun said:
Beautiful, but idiotic.

235-552-t1_bikinigirls.jpg

You gotta love them corn fed Wisconsin girls! That's to much bacon for two eggs! :D Cheese and all!!

ghst187

Reaction score
I have no idea who the sportscasters (esp Madden and Michaels) will worship without Favre...Maybe Michaels will have more opportunities to talk about how great Jerry Rice or Joe Montana was.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
DallasInDC said:
How arrogant can he be. If I were GB I would tell Favre it's time to move on and let the young QB's deveop. It's not like he was setting the NFL on fire the last couple of years any way. The losing season last year was just as much, if not more, his fault as it was any one elses.

Favre is funny. When he says better players of course he is talking about the rest of the team. I'm sure some of the players think that the QB position needs upgrading as well.

It is the highth of arrogance to diss your teammates that they need to be replaced in order for him to come back. You would think he made all pro this last season and all of his teammates stunk up the place.

Also, he said basically that he would set his own timetabl and deadline. "What will they do, cut me?" That is what I would do.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Perhaps Favre wants to be released ? Hmmm...

Strange tactic, but...

Where would he go ? Trade Matt Schaub for Favre immediately.

haha. Just kidding about the Atlanta thing, but not the rest.

Bledsoe4MVP

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars said:
You gotta love them corn fed Wisconsin girls! That's to much bacon for two eggs! :D Cheese and all!!

One thing I've learned from experience.....Midwest girls sure do have big booties....I'd love to feast on some of that junk in their trunk! :laugh1:

Bullet22

Reaction score
The guy thows 29 ints. and its eveyone elses fault..cut his axx..

montgod

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Might as well quit cause they ain't gonna win this year. He just lost his center (Flanagan) and his best WR just sold his house.

Exactly!

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22 said:
Um... I agree that Favre needs to quit being such a diva, but Terry "more career INTs than TDs" Bradshaw isn't fit to wear Favre's jockstrap.

All I know is that in the four biggest games of Terry Bradshaw's career he prevailed. He was huge when the "Stealers" needed him to be. He may have thrown more INTs in his career but he didn't throw them when it was money time. Favre is a different story...

4 Super Bowl rings vs. 1 Super Bowl ring. That's all I need to know.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
COWBOYSNUM1 said:
Yes, Farve is arrogant and a jerk. He needs to quit stringing GB along and tell them what he is going to do. With that being said, He knows he has only 1 more year left and would like to be able to compete for the Super Bowl. It may be best for him to retire because it does not look like GB is gearing up for a run this year. But at the same time he has won a lot of games for GB (and a Super Bowl) and deserves to go out on his terms. IMHO

Just like Emmit Smith and Larry Allen did. It's time for GB to move on If theywere smart they would realize that Farve is on the downside of his career and probably couldn't take an all-pro team to the SB.