Favre Wearing a Star

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
i live near green bay, and i watched every game last season whenever the boys werent on, at this point Bledsoe is much better than favre, people here get on bledsoe's case for interceptions, favre's decision making is much worse IMO

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
koolaid said:
favre's decision making is much worse IMO
Last year I noticed he really threw into double and triple coverage far to often. He still thinks his arm can get him out of trouble. At times he still looked like the Favre of old. But sometimes, he looked more like......VT. :eek:

GoBoys41

Reaction score
*** no. Favre is washed up. Bledsoe, at this point, is better than Favre.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I've always loved watching Farve play and I know he is a sure fire first ballot HOFer. However, I have NEVER wished we had him on our team. I know all his strengths, talents etc. but I always preferred having Aikman.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I think Hos is just getting tired of the Nors clones ......
I think he's just tired of rude people. You can simply say, No way Favre would be fired and come here, especially with Bledsoe who has done a pretty good job.

But instead, alot of people just like to throw stones at others to make themselves feel better. So thumbs up to HOS! :bow:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Favre has ALWAYS been a high risk passer.
We dont need that.
He cant win at Texas Stadium.
He singlehandedly knocks his own team out of playoffs with multiple INT games.

Need more?

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
bbgun said:
He's never won a game in Texas Stadium. Pass.

I was just getting ready to add that little fact. I'm not sure he'd want to play here even if we wanted him- the guy has a serious alimment with domes/artificial playing surfaces, and has his entire career.

Scotman

Reaction score
I don't think Favre was impressive last year at all. Given his age and the beating he has taken, I'd rather have Bledsoe at this point.

These kind of threads don't bother me one bit. I don't care if they are crazy ideas or off-the-wall pipe dreams. At this time of year, there wouldn't be hardly any threads without them. :D Heck, I'm here reading them and posting about them. What does that say?

Go Cowboys!

Jersey

Reaction score
daniukid said:
I think that Brett is playing it close to the vest about retiring because:

1. He is upset that the Packers aren't getting any better for next year.
2. He still wants to win since football is in his blood.
3. I think he wants to play at least one more year but with a chance to win.
4. He doesn't want to go 4-12 again.
5. He wants to go somewhere with an opportunity to win but doesn't want to look bad by forcing or asking for a trade / release.
6. And he doesn't even know what competitive caliber team would even want him after last year's debacle.
7. Management may even do him a favor by cutting him so he could find the best situation (think Emmitt although that didn't work out too well).

Assuming the above being true, do you think teams would be interested in him for 1-2 years? Since Bledsoe is suppose to be here for about 1-2 more years too, would you rather have Favre than Bledsoe? And I'm sure Jerrry would love the PR...and Texas is a lot more like Mississippi and closer.

Someone has been eating paint chips! :bang2:

ghst187

Reaction score
I sort of threw up a little bit when I read the title to this thread...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hostile said:
For what? Show me the broken rule.

Maybe you should ban Bledsoe4MVP....Calling for someone to be banned for expressing an idea...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
...some cut-off jeans, flip-flops, and a yellow short-sleeved shirt with black palm tree shirt, walking along the beach sipping on an exotic beverage ... that's called retirement!

Besides, if Favre and Javon Walker have problems (thy do, it's just not all over the media), how do you think Favre and TO would get along?;)