Favre Wearing a Star

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Unlike the many threads and posts in the past about T.O. will never be a Cowboy... when it was a real good possibility and now a reality....

//Brett// Favre// will never be a //Dallas// Cowboy//

jem88

Reaction score
Bledsoe4MVP said:
:rake:

I was just kidding around, just thought it was an ignorant suggestion considering that Favre is washed up and finished.

It might be a good idea to delete this thread though before it generates too many personal attacks against the OP. :(
Honestly, I don't find it that much more ignorant than your moniker. Bledsoe winning the MVP is no less far-fetched than Favre coming here. Neither will ever happen.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
jem88 said:
Honestly, I don't find it that much more ignorant than your moniker. Bledsoe winning the MVP is no less far-fetched than Favre coming here. Neither will ever happen.

thats not a fair statement at all, Farve has no chance of coming here because he has no place with our current qb situation. Bledsoe could win the MVP if he has a great great year and one or two people get hurt, this could happen.

So be nice

burntricersx

Reaction score
:angryno:

What is with you guys wanting to sign every free agent out there? Let's sign LaVar...Let's get Ty Law...Charles Woodson...now Farve because he's unsure about his future...Gimme a break. :insane:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Hostile said:
For what? Show me the broken rule.

norswannaberule #1
thou shalt not speak blasphame against my dwarven pictured idol.

blasphame is defined as:
1) any attempt to belittle his vast and numerous accomplishments.
2) making fun of the wonderful tagline pic that makes me want to watch "willow" all over again
3) any attempt to say that henson is better than bledsoe. although breaking this rule is usually buffered with the "romo-manuver"
4) drew is NOT a statue, he just appears that way due to various complex aspects of the game mere mortals cannot comprehend so you get 1 warning shot, then we're straight to blaspheme.
5) any attempt to make drew out to be a "choker". while he's got ample evidence to show this stat from any unbiased point of view, you don't get rules like this in place if you live in "reality" so please do not bring it up
6) failing to click your nikes together 3 times saying "there's no qb like bledsoe, there's no qb like bledsoe" on at least a weekly basis.
7) any attempt to unseat him as the cowboys starting qb with ANY silly argument that could results in an overall long term direction. drew will never die and as soon as you realize that you will be much happier in life.

come on hos, you know bledsoe4dwarfmvp will protect drew till 3 days past his dying breathe. now if only we had an OL that at least tried to protect him this well!!! :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Jarv said:
Maybe you should ban Bledsoe4MVP....Calling for someone to be banned for expressing an idea...

maybe??? Pffft....

can anyone be voted OFF the board??? maybe once a month you take a poll of the 3 most annoying posters to mods and you let the site vote them off the board. well, unless it's ever me, then it's a silly idea.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Parcells would prefer Favre over Bledsoe is insane...the gunslinger would drive Parcells insane, even if we were winning. BP can't control Favre...it would be a horrible horrible marriage.

I can't even imagine just how horrible the two of them would be together.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Anyone who thinks Parcells would prefer Favre over Bledsoe is insane...the gunslinger would drive Parcells insane, even if we were winning. BP can't control Favre...it would be a horrible horrible marriage.

I can't even imagine just how horrible the two of them would be together.
Wait, that might be a good thing.

:wink2:

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
I think Favre is a little disappointed GB didn't add a FA C or RG and that he might not be mollified if GB uses their top two picks on those spots as two rookie starters on the OL might spell trouble. Anything would be an improvement over the 2 7th-round no-name incumbents at those spots I guess. I think GB wants Favre to make up his mind right away as if he stays, they'll know to keep him happy by going OL right of the bat, but if he goes, then they might want to use their top picks on LB and CB as those are pretty big needs for them too. Perhaps Favre is waiting until after the draft to see what GB does before making up his mind whether to stay or go.

rdsknsbaby

Reaction score
daniukid said:
I think that Brett is playing it close to the vest about retiring because:

1. He is upset that the Packers aren't getting any better for next year.
2. He still wants to win since football is in his blood.
3. I think he wants to play at least one more year but with a chance to win.
4. He doesn't want to go 4-12 again.
5. He wants to go somewhere with an opportunity to win but doesn't want to look bad by forcing or asking for a trade / release.
6. And he doesn't even know what competitive caliber team would even want him after last year's debacle.
7. Management may even do him a favor by cutting him so he could find the best situation (think Emmitt although that didn't work out too well).

Assuming the above being true, do you think teams would be interested in him for 1-2 years? Since Bledsoe is suppose to be here for about 1-2 more years too, would you rather have Favre than Bledsoe? And I'm sure Jerrry would love the PR...and Texas is a lot more like Mississippi and closer.

:lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:
norswannaberule #1
thou shalt not speak blasphame against my dwarven pictured idol.

blasphame is defined as:
1) any attempt to belittle his vast and numerous accomplishments.
2) making fun of the wonderful tagline pic that makes me want to watch "willow" all over again
3) any attempt to say that henson is better than bledsoe. although breaking this rule is usually buffered with the "romo-manuver"
4) drew is NOT a statue, he just appears that way due to various complex aspects of the game mere mortals cannot comprehend so you get 1 warning shot, then we're straight to blaspheme.
5) any attempt to make drew out to be a "choker". while he's got ample evidence to show this stat from any unbiased point of view, you don't get rules like this in place if you live in "reality" so please do not bring it up
6) failing to click your nikes together 3 times saying "there's no qb like bledsoe, there's no qb like bledsoe" on at least a weekly basis.
7) any attempt to unseat him as the cowboys starting qb with ANY silly argument that could results in an overall long term direction. drew will never die and as soon as you realize that you will be much happier in life.

come on hos, you know bledsoe4dwarfmvp will protect drew till 3 days past his dying breathe. now if only we had an OL that at least tried to protect him this well!!! :)
The original author did all this? Or the "accuser" did all this? I think we've got crossed wires here.

Reaction score
daniukid said:
I think that Brett is playing it close to the vest about retiring because:

1. He is upset that the Packers aren't getting any better for next year.
2. He still wants to win since football is in his blood.
3. I think he wants to play at least one more year but with a chance to win.
4. He doesn't want to go 4-12 again.
5. He wants to go somewhere with an opportunity to win but doesn't want to look bad by forcing or asking for a trade / release.
6. And he doesn't even know what competitive caliber team would even want him after last year's debacle.
7. Management may even do him a favor by cutting him so he could find the best situation (think Emmitt although that didn't work out too well).

Assuming the above being true, do you think teams would be interested in him for 1-2 years? Since Bledsoe is suppose to be here for about 1-2 more years too, would you rather have Favre than Bledsoe? And I'm sure Jerrry would love the PR...and Texas is a lot more like Mississippi and closer.

Who needs him.........too old and too many hits and way past his prime and besides he has stated that he will not play for anyone but GB!