Feeling Good About Cooper Rush

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rush will be infinitely better than Dak. Dak had 1 pass over 20 yards. Dak was flat out pathetic. Rush will prove even a JAG can out pass and perform a $160 million dollar imposter. Guaranteed and take it to the bank!!!!!

Starstruck----if i gambled i would find a bookie and lay down a bet on that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are not real.....bought several sets to give out as gifts and I kept 2 sets....put them.in my trophy case.....they're pretty cool.

yes they are way cool....could i go to Amazon and get a set like that?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh but if Rush does,, just saying there is a 50-50 shot that even a bench player is better than Dak, and where might that place him in the list, since this forum loves lists so much.

willia451

Reaction score
I agree with the FO. The Cowboys are gonna need another healthy QB on the roster.

In fact. They may want to maintain a contingency list of QBs they can call and get right away for while.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's his name.

It just sounds......exhilarating, almost euphoric.

His name just kind of gives me a.....what word am I searching for?

exciter

Reaction score
Rush will be infinitely better than Dak. Dak had 1 pass over 20 yards. Dak was flat out pathetic. Rush will prove even a JAG can out pass and perform a $160 million dollar imposter. Guaranteed and take it to the bank!!!!!
Lol! Will this all transpire before or after your evening meal of crayons and lollipops?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dear Zoners----i know Sunday night just about killed us all....i thought i will never recover

but Jerry said ...he not down on Rush...and i thought..hey man who knows Cooper Rush might pull a Romo

or a Dak or a Brady?...remember in Minnesota on Halloween night last year Cooper Rush throws over

325 yds and we leave with a beat-down....Plus Dak to me has not been same player since week 6

last year almost a year.....now Dak is getting injured a lot compared to his first 5 years in league..

Kellen Moore has to wake up smell the Folgers or get fired .....but i am not all the way down on

cowboys ...i am excited with Rush game 2...remember Rush had much better repoire with CeeDee

in that Minnesota game.....we all know we were so dumb to lose Cooper receiver and RT both

all-star potential....but even losing McGovern and Dak and Kearse....i believe in Fairnok and

Rush and all our safeties....a little more than Sunday night

what you all think?....is GORICO NEED A URINALYSIS???
Sorry don't feel good at all...
Especially for several games.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I like Cooper Rush playing because of the gameplan and the OC has to dial it back to a true run heavy approach. When Dak is out there KM wants to open up the offense too much instead of calling plays to protect his QB.

I also like that Cooper Rush reads the field well and takes his shots when its presented 1-on-1 on the outside. I looked for a improved offensive performance thru simplicity.

Havic

Reaction score
Run the ball 30x a game and keep Rush under 25 attempts.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dear Zoners----i know Sunday night just about killed us all....i thought i will never recover

but Jerry said ...he not down on Rush...and i thought..hey man who knows Cooper Rush might pull a Romo

or a Dak or a Brady?...remember in Minnesota on Halloween night last year Cooper Rush throws over

325 yds and we leave with a beat-down....Plus Dak to me has not been same player since week 6

last year almost a year.....now Dak is getting injured a lot compared to his first 5 years in league..

Kellen Moore has to wake up smell the Folgers or get fired .....but i am not all the way down on

cowboys ...i am excited with Rush game 2...remember Rush had much better repoire with CeeDee

in that Minnesota game.....we all know we were so dumb to lose Cooper receiver and RT both

all-star potential....but even losing McGovern and Dak and Kearse....i believe in Fairnok and

I'm going to need to see at least a double plat, so I know it's real.

shabazz

Reaction score
I guess it could be worse…..we could have Trevor Lawrence playing for us instead

freddy0227

Reaction score

Lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
first off rush will not be better than dak bro

KM if hes drinking Folgers well that the issue step up his coffee game to Sealtes best or Starbucks..thats what he is, hes Folgers while the others OCs are Premium Imported kopi luwak coffee

rush will not wally Pip dak

the Issues go beyond dak he needs help with cooper and Wilson lamb in MN what would Rush have done ..if his OL had 10 penalties that night? how would that have turned out, if Moore didn't call a solid game and fooled MN...

wake up and smell the coffee yourself.

we need strong team pay for Rush to survive and Dak to be better. those better defenses are reading Moores plays and creating that same 4 man from max zone coverages and Moore's not adjusting since mid-season last year.,
Moores been exposed and the OL still committing too many penaties. thats the common dominator thats creating issues with the run game and Dak.

blueblood--- cannot argue with that.....the Wednesday Homerism broke through....after watching the game slow with some good film men who study so so deflated with Moore and MM and Dak too....he did not

have consistent good throws even when things went right.....we abandon run game and Zeke ..10-52...5.2 per carry....that can only open up pass game....so now i am back to Monday morning blues....i have to

put away this Homerism...but 50 years of watching silver and blue with that star especially being indoctrinated with Roger the Dodger and Drew Pearson and # 33 Tony.....Cowboy depression they say is one

of the worst in the world....and they have not yet invented a pill to deal with it.....only way to defeat it is with Winning.....maybe Rush will have the game of his life and maybe moving Peters to LT and Tyler to RG

and after Moore gets scourged enough by everyone....maybe some kind of miracle come back game?....i still dont want Dak playing half injured....he does not play well with injuries....keep Rush out there until Dak

ready

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cooler has spoken

mr Yimyammer-----you know i get excited then post a thread and go...oh man what did i do?....but Rush was good last year and yes he had Cooper receiver and our 6th round pick receiver from Boise st

who dominated at times ( forget his name )....they are gone along with Collins RT and older Smith at LT.....and now no Dak or Kearse or McGovern and that other DE? 4 out of game and couple big names

dang Cincy -7.5 to open...which would be -10 or more if playing in Cincy....that is seriously being Dissed.....but i get it.....MM and Moore put us here...so out of touch.....Bucs know how we play offense and

stopped short passes.....and we abandon run game ...Zeke 10-52...5.2 per carry...why????...some of those cute plays that blew up in our face why even do them????? when they cant stop your run????

but....since i buried all my Plats also encased with cement 6 feet underground in backyard.....if i get too excited i will have to rent a bulldozer.....been happening every other year....use to be those Plats landed

then i come to find our where i get my Platinum ore was switched with shiny aluminum.....no Plats this week or forseeable future.....and i cannot handle if we turn into losers hoping for high draft pick.....that

makes me sick....go Cooper Rush and Zeke and Pollard and O line and receivers.....its possible to sack Burrows of Cincy he holds ball long time liking to try to escape.....if we are close by halftime i will

be on the bulldozer recovering the buried Plats