Feeling optimistic

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I actually feel pretty optimistic even with the losses versus the 49ers and Eagles. If the 49ers cannot get healthy, I see no team that has a dominant edge in the NFC. Last year the NFC was weaker than anytime I remember. This year it’s worse. The Cowboys have just as good of a chance to succeed as all these other mediocre teams masquerading as contenders.

I can actually see them winning in the postseason, until the Super Bowl. Wait and see what happens!
Are you suggesting the NFC is finally bad enough for even the Dallas Cowboys to win it?

Toro9

Reaction score
I actually feel pretty optimistic even with the losses versus the 49ers and Eagles. If the 49ers cannot get healthy, I see no team that has a dominant edge in the NFC. Last year the NFC was weaker than anytime I remember. This year it’s worse. The Cowboys have just as good of a chance to succeed as all these other mediocre teams masquerading as contenders.

I can actually see them winning in the postseason, until the Super Bowl. Wait and see what happens!
If they can figure out a way to beat SF and Philly they can go to the SB. WINNING the SB is a whole other thing.

Aven8

Reaction score

I’m with you. You just never really know. I will give you a perfect example here locally. The Texas Rangers. They lost the last game of the season to Seattle to lose the division to Houston who had the same record. Just one month earlier the Astros came into Arlington and beat the Rangers in a sweep 39-10. One month later that same Ranger team just flipped the switch and swept the two best record teams in the AL, and beat the champs, who had just dismantled them a month earlier.

Anything can happen!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m with you. You just never really know. I will give you a perfect example here locally. The Texas Rangers. They lost the last game of the season to Seattle to lose the division to Houston who had the same record. Just one month earlier the Astros came into Arlington and beat the Rangers in a sweep 39-10. One month later that same Ranger team just flipped the switch and swept the two best record teams in the AL, and beat the champs, who had just dismantled them a month earlier.

Anything can happen!
As an Astros fan, this still hurts!!

Staubacher

Reaction score

Don't wanna pee in your punch bowl but naah

75boyz

Reaction score
Sorry, but I just cant agree.
It's because of all the past inconsistency by this QB & HC.

Their inconsistency history makes me doubt that the team could defeat 3 to 4 straight playoff opponents.

jmo

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I find that kind of optimism flawed. The kind where you hope some teams you find as threats fall off the face of the earth, or moreso that you have to get the best seed possible to avoid the teams you secretly think are better than you to get to a super bowl. If you aren't good enough to beat those teams when you face them, then you have no business going deep into the playoffs or expecting to win the ultimate prize.
:lmao: :lmao: Teams change throughout the season due to injuries and teams finding weakness etc. It’s happened numerous times when a team gets on a roll and keeps it going throughout the playoffs. Since you’ve quit, given up so easily I wonder why you’re even here?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Looking right past the miserable Giants it’s a noon game next week facing a rookie QB on a 1-8 team while Philly goes to KC MNF . Dallas should be back to one game back in the loss column soon . Then it’s the Commanders at home .