Twitter: Fehoko continues his strong camp

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Maybe Nick Eatman missed it because he’s the one reporting that CeeDee hasn’t looked that great. Dave Helman echoed his opinion. CeeDee may have had a good day today but the reviews on his overall camp performance haven’t been great. I believe even Bryan Broaddus said something about CeeDee not lighting it up in camp like he did last summer.

Fair enough.. CeeDee may be pressing trying to live up to his new billing as WR1. I still expect him to be baller come September.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lamb is going to be fine.

That remains to be seen. With no Amari Cooper out there it’s going be a challenge, especially with Gallup likely out the first 3 to 4 games. All the coverage will roll over to CeeDee.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Meh, I think he'll be alright. You can worry if you want.

You sound like one of those fans who thinks everything with the team will be alright. I’m sure you had no concerns about anything with the team heading into the playoffs last season.

starfan1

Reaction score
Nicki Eatman just reported it on The Break today. He didn’t come right out and say he’s having a bad camp but it’s obvious by his comments that CeeDee hasn’t looked great. Dave Helman dropped by and said CeeDee hasn’t looked as good as he did last year in camp. There’s a thread on the board talking about his drops in training camp. Considering he has a bigger role this season it is concerning. He’s going to be our go to receiver and needs to step up.
Dak attack threads don’t count. Fake news lol! Guess I’ll have to pay closer attention to it. I do agree though last year this time he was talk of the town

speedkilz88

Reaction score
  • A top camp storyline is CeeDee Lamb moving into the No. 1 receiver role this season. Well, Lamb and quarterback Dak Prescott arguably had their best practice together so far. They connected for touchdowns in three separate drills Monday: the "Mojo Moment" on fourth-and-goal inside the 10-yard line; a deep ball from Prescott in one-on-one work; and a TD down the seam in a two-minute situation.
http://dallascowboys.com/news/practice-points-big-day-for-dak-ceedee-lamb

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I just hope all these hopefuls get some serious targets during PS and RS instead of just looking good in TC. Draft them, sign them, coach them (questionable) might as well play them, they're on the PR, no free loading!?!

Havic

Reaction score
Happy to see him take that step.

If assuming Turpin spot is safe.

We have probably 5 spots and potentially 7 WRs

CD
Gallup
Tolbert
Brown
Fehoko
Houston
Vasher

I think Vasher and Houston are out, but one of them makes the team, gets a few weeks because Gallup.is out.

Unless we decide to go 7 deep at WR. Still one is gone by mid year.

So which one or two are out?

I would be shocked if Houston was out practicing with the first team. I think Vasher is the odd man at this point.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You sound like one of those fans who thinks everything with the team will be alright. I’m sure you had no concerns about anything with the team heading into the playoffs last season.

We're talking about CeeDee Lamb.

I saw him play last year. He was great, better than Cooper, which is why he outproduced him.

I'm worried about several things on this team. Lamb isn't one of them.

You sound like one of those fans pointing out everything's wrong. Then, when something happens to go wrong, since you've cover it all, you can later come back and say you were right and everyone else was just too stupid to see.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We're talking about CeeDee Lamb.

I saw him play last year. He was great, better than Cooper, which is why he outproduced him.

I'm worried about several things on this team. Lamb isn't one of them.

You sound like one of those fans pointing out everything's wrong. Then, when something happens to go wrong, since you've cover it all, you can later come back and say you were right and everyone else was just too stupid to see.

Cooper struggled with injuries and missed two games last season. CeeDee is a very good receiver but he’s going to be challenged in this new role with the receivers we have around him. We’ll see how it plays out.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
  • A top camp storyline is CeeDee Lamb moving into the No. 1 receiver role this season. Well, Lamb and quarterback Dak Prescott arguably had their best practice together so far. They connected for touchdowns in three separate drills Monday: the "Mojo Moment" on fourth-and-goal inside the 10-yard line; a deep ball from Prescott in one-on-one work; and a TD down the seam in a two-minute situation.
http://dallascowboys.com/news/practice-points-big-day-for-dak-ceedee-lamb

He straight beat the DBs. He was not schemed open.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Cooper struggled with injuries and missed two games last season. CeeDee is a very good receiver but he’s going to be challenged in this new role with the receivers we have around him. We’ll see how it plays out.

Fair enough.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Cooper. I do think Tolbert is a good player. And I think Fehoko will end up being a pretty good NFL WR, too.

I also think Lamb is a legit top 7 WR in the NFL.

And for the record, my primary concern going into the playoffs last year was Dak's record against teams over .500. I doubted he would be able to pull it off.

I was right.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fair enough.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Cooper. I do think Tolbert is a good player. And I think Fehoko will end up being a pretty good NFL WR, too.

I also think Lamb is a legit top 7 WR in the NFL.

And for the record, my primary concern going into the playoffs last year was Dak's record against teams over .500. I doubted he would be able to pull it off.

I was right.

Cooper had to be accounted for, he’s excellent route runner. Despite missing a couple of games he still led the team in TDs with 8. With him no longer here that will have an affect on CeeDee. With no Michael Gallup opposite CeeDee the first few games of the season will also have an affect on him. Tolbert has potential but he’s a rookie. Like I said we’ll just have to see how it plays out this season.