Twitter: Fehoko continues his strong camp

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Fair enough.. CeeDee may be pressing trying to live up to his new billing as WR1. I still expect him to be baller come September.

This is garbage. From what I have heard and seen, Ceedee has had a great camp.

quickccc

Reaction score
Good chance they go 8 if you include Turpin as a wr. And I think vasher gets the nod over houston.

Has Vashar had work in with the No.1's like Dennis Houston has ?

Preseason games will be tall tale, ..when the lights come on,.. when they are in a live game action scenario,.. when they need to keep those drives alive with nicely timely catches.

Reactions: BAT

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cooper had to be accounted for, he’s excellent route runner. Despite missing a couple of games he still led the team in TDs with 8. With him no longer here that will have an affect on CeeDee. With no Michael Gallup opposite CeeDee the first few games of the season will also have an affect on him. Tolbert has potential but he’s a rookie. Like I said we’ll just have to see how it plays out this season.

The affect will be that he will get a lot more opportunities. If Moore is smart he will do what the rest of the OC's do with the #1s and put him in motion, in the slot, ect...ect.... so they cant double him.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If I were the Cowboys, I would not keep a FB roster spot on the team (that means "bye bye" to Ryan Nall) and instead create an extra spot on Special Teams for KaVontae Turner strictly as a returner while also using him when needed on Offense. This move would create an extra WR spot.

The Cowboys should carry 6 WRs (not including Turpin since he would be listed as a Special Teams spot):

CeeDee Lamb
Michael Gallup
Jalen Tolbert
Noah Brown
Simi Fehoko
TJ Vasher

Stash Dennis Houston and several other UDFA WRs on the Practice Squad. Release James Washington since he is always getting hurt (has a long history of it in the NFL).
I agree. If any FB plays which will literally be a handful then one of the TEs can be an Hback type

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CeeDee has been fine, KJJ.

He’s been fine but according to those who follow the team he hasn’t looked as good as he did last summer. He hasn’t stepped up his game so far. He’s going to have to be more than fine with the quality receivers we lost this past offseason.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Preseason games will be tall tale, ..when the lights come on,.. when they are in a live game action scenario,.. when they need to keep those drives alive with nicely timely catches.

Honestly couldn't tell you.

Oh you know I was thinking of the guy who scored 2 td's late vs the broncos. That was turner not vasher right?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yeah that pushoff is probably drawing a flag during the regular season.. but good to see him making use of his tools..
He put his hands on his back for positioning. Didn't actually push or the cb would have went the other direction instead of up for the ball with him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I told yall last year he'd take that bum Noah brown spot. I was a year off.

And you will be another year off. He is not taking Brown’s spot this year either.

Matter of fact, they are saying if you make a list of the top 10 players in TC this season, Brown is on it, and possibly top 5.

However I hope Fehoko can become and end zone threat they lacked for years. Since Dez has been gone.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
And you will be another year off. He is not taking Brown’s spot this year either.

Matter of fact, they are saying if you make a list of the top 10 players in TC this season, Brown is on it, and possibly top 5.

However I hope Fehoko can become and end zone threat they lacked for years. Since Dez has been gone.
Brown is trash and when the regular season starts he'll be a worthless player again. He's a training camp player. I might be wrong but it's because coaches are wrong

cowboyed

Reaction score
Fehoko appears to be having a better camp than CeeDee who by all accounts is not having as good a camp as he did last summer. This is pretty concerning because CeeDee is the receiver we’re going to be counting on the most.

The wheat from the chaff gets separated in regular season.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I disagree. Obviously the coaches see something. I will take their word over yours. :laugh:
Brown has a 59% completion percentage. Dak normally has a completion percentage of 66%. For a guy that doesn't play enough to get in a groove, that's not all that bad. The coaches like him for his blocking and his special teams play. Fehoko and Vasher offer nothing in terms of special teams. I always thought of Brown as a late bloomer, so this year is his year to bloom. But I have faith in him.

quickccc

Reaction score
He ran no route and made a good catch of a well thrown ball and a defender at least nearby enough to disrupt the catch.

If you want excite me about Fehoko, show him running great routes and beating our starting CBs.

err, BTW, ..it's already been shown a vid of Simi toasting our best CB and one of the better ones in the NFL in Diggs.
and that was a pure road runner smoke 'em with trail dust, that had no chance of contesting the ball .

And from hear say, its being said that Simi got the best of Diggs on two big catches - it just so happens Helman got one of them on video.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Brown has a 59% completion percentage. Dak normally has a completion percentage of 66%. For a guy that doesn't play enough to get in a groove, that's not all that bad. The coaches like him for his blocking and his special teams play. Fehoko and Vasher offer nothing in terms of special teams. I always thought of Brown as a late bloomer, so this year is his year to bloom. But I have faith in him.
I keep hearing the media guys say Brown hasn't dropped a pass in camp.

Reactions: BAT

plasticman

Reaction score
It seems as though each source has a different receiver they claim is balling out. Some say Fehoko, some say Brown and some say Houston. The bottom line is, hey, that can't be bad.