Felix Jones officially on IR **merged**

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
It is interesting to see how much a rookie who only played part of the season will be missed. He really added speed and punch to the offense, and he is missed more by the team than I have seen reported.

I hope he heals 100% and I look forward to watching him next year. Now Choice needs to step up. And we might see Coleman brought up from the practice squad.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
bigE79;2431970 said:
If they were that bad,how can you explain almost 3 to 4 years of being almost injury free with the same staff ?:star:

Just guessing, but I would guess they have a training staff headed by Strength and condition coach Joe Juresic(or however you spell it), and then they have a medical staff, and they are the ones who clear the players medically to play. The training staff may have input but if I were to guess they just help with rehab and don't have final say in letting someone come back. But they are the ones who help them stretch and train so they are more injury free.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2432350 said:
except he wasnt better than Felix Jones

faster stronger more receiving yards more rushing yards more TD's more all purpose yards how actually was Felix better than Chris Johnson?

Ren

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432834 said:
faster stronger more receiving yards more rushing yards more TD's more all purpose yards how actually was Felix better than Chris Johnson?

on how many more carries?
we'll never know this year who's the better back, Felix only had 30, but those 30 sure made him look like the better back

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2432839 said:
on how many more carries?
we'll never know this year who's the better back, Felix only had 30, but those 30 sure made him look like the better back

I was talking about in college. 30 carries made him look like the best RB in the NFL.....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2432834 said:

:rolleyes: