Felix Jones officially on IR **merged**

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going Old Testament after I get home. I'm gonna fire up the old barbeque grill and offer up some poor animal as a burnt offering. Something... anything... has to help ward off these crazy injuries which are happening to this team.

I wonder if I can find a sheep..?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Edgerin james might get cut.

I wonder if the organization will look at a veteran just in case.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2432009 said:
Are You ****ing Kidding Me!?!?!?

HEY-OHHHHHHHH *ba-dum-CHHH*

I'm keeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

It's all a joke! it's bogus! it's all bogus!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
610x.jpg

This was taken yesterday. He went from drills to IR pretty fast.

bigE79

Reaction score
joseephuss;2431985 said:
Maybe because the guys just didn't get injured. They missed two big injuries that I gave in my examples. That was pretty bad. Plus I said this staff was worse. They would have missed those same injuries to Aikman and Smith.
JP...when i said almost 3 or 4 yrs almost injury free,i meant with this staff with this team...we have all said how lucky we have been with injurys the past few yrs :star:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
bbgun;2432018 said:
610x.jpg

This was taken yesterday. He went from drills to IR pretty fast.

Geez...what in the heck happened in 24 hours??? Felix trying some expert tap dancing in slippers or what?

This sucks on sooo many levels but this is why we drafted choice. I think Tashard will be serviceable at the very least, and perhaps he might just make some huge plays for us.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Undisputed;2431726 said:
Anybody else disappointed in Felix Jones this year?
It's hard to be disappointed in someone because they were injured. He was a real force when he was on the field, and we can only hope that he'll be back healthy next year.

It's quite a compliment to say this for a rookie, but the offense had a whole new dimension when Felix was in the backfield.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
BigD;2431728 said:
At least one of his personalities thinks he is....

yes, we have to consider the multiple personages.
Do we get the ballerina? the FBI agent? the Bobsleder? The tailback? The author?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Undisputed;2431726 said:
Anybody else disappointed in Felix Jones this year?

I know the guy is still a rookie but you'd think that a first round pick wouldn't be so injury prone.

Sure, he leads the league in yards per carry but when you draft someone so high you expect a little bit more bang for your buck.

IMO, this guy is a huge huge disappointment. Only Tony Romo and Roy Williams(WR) have let us down more...

:(

man, talk about a lousy take

:rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheSkaven;2432023 said:
It's hard to be disappointed in someone because they were injured. He was a real force when he was on the field, and we can only hope that he'll be back healthy next year.

It's quite a compliment to say this for a rookie, but the offense had a whole new dimension when Felix was in the backfield.

dbair1967;2432030 said:
man, talk about a lousy take

:rolleyes:
I believe his post is a riff off the "Anyone else disappointed in Roy Williams Thread"

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The stars are just not aligned this year.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
DallasEast;2432003 said:
I'm going Old Testament after I get home. I'm gonna fire up the old barbeque grill and offer up some poor animal as a burnt offering. Something... anything... has to help ward off these crazy injuries which are happening to this team.

I wonder if I can find a sheep..?

:laugh2:

cmacch

Reaction score
Yea...this sucks big time. :tantrum:

Still, I think we can survive without him. We did it last week, right?