Felix Jones officially on IR **merged**

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Well, we know whose spot Pacman will fill when activated.

Damn.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2431673 said:
Just not our year, it seems. The Lord giveth (Romo), and the Lord taketh away (Felix, Austin).
screw that! teams plat through injuries all the time. Garrett just has to give Choice more reps. Austin isn't a big loss. we can overcome felix the cats injury.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:mad: Well this sucks!

Was really looking forward to him coming back.

:mad:

hockix

Reaction score
I really wanted to have him back to give a spark and speed to the offense.
It is real bad news..:mad:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The last two days have been horrible news wise. We still have talent but our youth and explosion have been taken away. This sucks big time.

gmb85

Reaction score
Just heard this on the Michael Irvin show. Well, this is great...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
can Danny Amendola play RB?

JK... Looks like it's Alonzo Coleman time. Michael Bennett was recently available but San Diego just signed him. Same deal with Tatum Bell. I'm not sure what other street free agents are out there.

I think we'll be fine with Tashard Choice taking a few carries from Barber. There just won't be contrasting styles. Barber will hit you in the mouth and then Choice will come in and hit you in the mouth.

I hope Isaiah Stanback can finally man up, stay healthy, and show something as a kick returner.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2431693 said:
The last two days have been horrible news wise. We still have talent but our youth and explosion have been taken away. This sucks big time.

Even worse, we don't know if these injuries are an aberration or a sign of things to come. These are two serious leg and foot injuries. We can't just assume he'll be good as new next year. "Assuming" got us Brad Johnson.